ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I'm curious if anyone has a solution as I'm having an issue with my fuel lines resting up against the rocker boxes and the lines are beginning to burn through which is a horrible dilemma to have. I have a pair of the old style brass petcocks pictured in photo 1 and though these are short they really need to have a 90 barb in order to work for my application. As far as I know the threads are 1/8 BSP, thats what I've been told, and there aren't many options for petcocks though the offset capped Wassell tank is extremely popular so you'd think there would be more styles available. Well, I purchased a set of the NOS Push Pull Wassell variety in picture 2 and those have a 1/4" flare fitting on the bottom of which I thought I could get a 90 fitting for them but all of the female 90s i've seen are for pipe threads, not flare threads without a taper. I'm guessing some copper tubing could be bend to a tight radius and then flared but i'm thinking there could be a seal issue on the petcock side. The only 1/8 90s I've seen are the faucet looking ones in picture 3. I don't like how these look and they don't appear to be very well constructed. If anyone has any bright ideas I would sure appreciate the feedback! Thanks alot! Stretch
Monday, April 12, 2010
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Dressers & Garmon's Custom - Cycle World's 1966 Sh...
- Diamonds n' Drillin' Drags!
- Billy Zoom's Vespa
- Wild Bars
- 1973 Bonneville Speed Trials Program!
- Loco Paint!
- Random Harley Cover Art
- Adventures at Sea
- The French Doll, Hell's Angel of Paris, For Men On...
- The Revillos - Motorbike Beat!
- LIFE February 5, 1971 - The New Army!
- Brothers of the Big Circle Motorcycle Association ...
- Gary Littlejohn Frames Sticker
- Wild Riders Lobby Card Photos - 1971
- 1953 Wild One Lobby Card
- Dilemma with 1/8 Thread Wassell Tank Petcocks
- Suzi Quattro on Pre-unit!
- Devo - Freedom of Choice
- Pan & Knuckle - MCM 1968 Catalog
- More Mcqueen!
- Econoline Road Rage
- The Hard Ride Lobby Cards - 1971
- 1965 LIFE Bill Ray Skateboard Photos
- Easy Rider 1972 Reissue Poster!
- Dixie Trumpet Drag Bike!
- JK Cycle Jersey
- 1964 Cycle World Show Photo
- Donations in Memory of Jazmin Garcia for Light the...
- Fistful of Dynamite Banner
- Happy Easter!
- Wild Kat!
- 45 on the Beach!
- El Smiley!
- LIFE on the Hill!
- RAD Movie Poster - 1986!
- Red Sporty Drag Bike!
- Teen Angels Stingray Show Bicicleta
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to ...
These shifters are all pretty sweet ways to stand out from the crowd! Type in Armond's Knucklehead in the search feature to see t...
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
You can compare the 1925 poster with the original art Wallace Smith art shown in the second to last picture. The final sh...