ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I'm curious if anyone has a solution as I'm having an issue with my fuel lines resting up against the rocker boxes and the lines are beginning to burn through which is a horrible dilemma to have. I have a pair of the old style brass petcocks pictured in photo 1 and though these are short they really need to have a 90 barb in order to work for my application. As far as I know the threads are 1/8 BSP, thats what I've been told, and there aren't many options for petcocks though the offset capped Wassell tank is extremely popular so you'd think there would be more styles available. Well, I purchased a set of the NOS Push Pull Wassell variety in picture 2 and those have a 1/4" flare fitting on the bottom of which I thought I could get a 90 fitting for them but all of the female 90s i've seen are for pipe threads, not flare threads without a taper. I'm guessing some copper tubing could be bend to a tight radius and then flared but i'm thinking there could be a seal issue on the petcock side. The only 1/8 90s I've seen are the faucet looking ones in picture 3. I don't like how these look and they don't appear to be very well constructed. If anyone has any bright ideas I would sure appreciate the feedback! Thanks alot! Stretch
Monday, April 12, 2010
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Dressers & Garmon's Custom - Cycle World's 1966 Sh...
- Diamonds n' Drillin' Drags!
- Billy Zoom's Vespa
- Wild Bars
- 1973 Bonneville Speed Trials Program!
- Loco Paint!
- Random Harley Cover Art
- Adventures at Sea
- The French Doll, Hell's Angel of Paris, For Men On...
- The Revillos - Motorbike Beat!
- LIFE February 5, 1971 - The New Army!
- Brothers of the Big Circle Motorcycle Association ...
- Gary Littlejohn Frames Sticker
- Wild Riders Lobby Card Photos - 1971
- 1953 Wild One Lobby Card
- Dilemma with 1/8 Thread Wassell Tank Petcocks
- Suzi Quattro on Pre-unit!
- Devo - Freedom of Choice
- Pan & Knuckle - MCM 1968 Catalog
- More Mcqueen!
- Econoline Road Rage
- The Hard Ride Lobby Cards - 1971
- 1965 LIFE Bill Ray Skateboard Photos
- Easy Rider 1972 Reissue Poster!
- Dixie Trumpet Drag Bike!
- JK Cycle Jersey
- 1964 Cycle World Show Photo
- Donations in Memory of Jazmin Garcia for Light the...
- Fistful of Dynamite Banner
- Happy Easter!
- Wild Kat!
- 45 on the Beach!
- El Smiley!
- LIFE on the Hill!
- RAD Movie Poster - 1986!
- Red Sporty Drag Bike!
- Teen Angels Stingray Show Bicicleta
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
For more great Teen Angels Magazine photos check out Howard Gribble's Kid Deuce flickr a...
I used to be heavy into psychobilly about 10 years ago, listened to lots of Meteors, but stumbled across this video today and its pretty sw...