ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Motorcycle Memorabilia - A Guide to Motorcycle Related Collectibles - 1900 - 1965 by Roger Pribbenow
I just ordered this book on Ebay as its long out-of-print and there are a few copies left for $19.99. Amazon wants $95.00. I haven't received the book yet but it looks to have some good stuff inside so if you're interested in grabbing a copy click on the Ebay link here!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
This has to be one of the nicest early Bell 500TX helmets I've seen come up on Ebay in a while! Its got about an hour left and is up to $1,800, may go for over 2 grand, but its especially cool with the white leather, Bell & Snell waterslide decals, and the sign painted road runners!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Original Wild One Lobby Cards!
- Low Rider Style!
- Choosing Your Clicka!
- Rider Profiles!
- Preunit Custom @ 1972 Cycle World Show!
- Motorcycle Memorabilia - A Guide to Motorcycle Rel...
- 1977 - 1978 BMX Action!
- Drag Bike Racing in Britain Book
- Late 50s / Early 60s Bell 500 TX Helmet
- Crazy Tank Art!
- "Pace that Thrills" Movie Trailer with Racing Foot...
- Road Rider Magazine in the Early 70's!
- Crazy Panhead Drag Bike
- Black Biker Magazine - Vol. 1 No. 1 - April 1983
- Vincent Salt Racer!
- Cycle Savages MC Poster Art!
- Kangol "Spacemaster" 3/4 Helmet
- 1961 Norton 650 Sports Special Cafe Custom
- Thrashin' Pressbook Photos & Song List! - 1986
- Catalina Grand Prix is Back On for 2010!!!???
- The Pace That Thrills - Circa 1952!
- Another 1953 Wild One Lobby Card
- Darktown Strutters - 1975
- Caballos de Acero - 1967
- Bell Custom 500 - Revisited
- Salvaje Uno
- Timerider - 1982
- Bear Parts Co.'s Custom Tank Sale
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
This bike is so cool and most of the parts were hand fabricated by the Owner according to the 1963 article from Hot Rod Magazine!