Art by Zao
ATR - At-The-Risers
Breaking the Mechanical Mind
Champing at the Wit
Competition Distributing Co.
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Hell on Wheels MC - The Blog!
Kennedy Bros. Bomb Factory
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
On the way in to work this morning I spotted this interesting Sportster with a cool Bates type scrambler seat that looked like it has white tuck & roll on top. The guy's helmet reminds me of one of Gabe's helmets done by the Undertaker. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get close enough to snap any shots of this cycle. (I've been trying to keep my camera with me lately to capture any cool machines I might see on the road!)
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
I was browsing under Van Doren sneakers on Ebay this morning and saw this awesome pair with "Slow Poke" type snails. For those not aware Van Doren was the predecessor for Vans shoes, with Van Doren being the family name. These sneakers would make for a great display!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- 1970's Skater Stickers
- 1953 Gypsy Tour License Plate Topper
- Low Riders in the Late 70's
- 1950's Pre-unit & WR Flat Trackers
- Sporty on 7th!
- Early 70's Harley Champion Blue Bar Tag Repeat Log...
- 1970's Harley Drag T-shirt
- Twist of Lime by Rene Muir
- Stray Cats "Look at That Cadillac" Video - 1983
- Harry Mann Chevrolet in Los Angeles - 1952
- The Harsh Reality of Life on Two Wheels
- Late 50's Police Panheads!
- Pajama Party Poster - Circa 1964!
- Late 60s / Early 70s Van Doren "Slow Poke" Sneaker...
- NOS Madrid "Bat Rails" Sweatshirt - Mid 80's
- Cool 40's / 50's MC Water Slide Decals
- La Mission's 1942 Chevy Fleetline Aero Sedan
- Low Rider Accessories
- Triumph Tiger 100
- Molded Tank & Contoured Seat
- 1952 Chevy Bel Air
- True Memories Low Rider Car Show in East LA - 08/1...
- Viejitos Crusin' Low & Slow in Downtown Riverside!...
- Pee Wee Herman @ Strugis
- Sir Thomas Biker Art - Circa 1978
- Stunt Riders
- "Origins of the Beat Generation" by Spain Rodrigue...
- Elvis' Motorcycles
- 1985 Powell Peralta Bones LS T-shirt!
- CC Ryder Shovel
- Nifty Harley K Model!
- Stylin' Shovel!
- Engraved Sporty!
- Long Harmon Girdered Knuckle!
- How to Stuff a Wild Bikini Pressbook Cover - 1965
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
The above story, "Cyclists' Raid," was published in the January 1951 issue of Harper's Magazine and is the basi...
I haven't received my copy yet but from what I understand this book has at least 75 photos of the Detroit Outlaws Motorcycle Club from ...
Nice twin engine generator shovel drag bike. I'm guessing this guy is Earl Flander's son? (from Heros HD book) Super cool sport...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!