ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Friday, October 29, 2010
If you're looking for a nice alternate to the English ribbed fender at a fraction of the price Britilia Imports has these NOS beauties for $49.99 on Ebay HERE. I'm guessing there are at least 10-15 left?
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Above is just a sampling of 1939's Fall 2010 Collection and I'll have to admit their garments are quite impressive. If you're interested in knowing more about these or other US Made classics check out 1939 HERE, on the links list above, or email Victor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clean lines and smooth molding grace this panhead with dream-like paint. It was my favorite entry at the 2010 Grand National Roadster Show. Check out the complete article HERE and pick up a copy at your local bookstore/shop!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
Though not a hot rod or custom I was intrigued by this old Benz that was at my cousin's wedding yesterday. She and her husband rode off in this ancient auto, or at least for a little ways down the road. Check out the craftsmanship on this rig, such as the bowtie door handles and crazy gear shift column!
Friday, October 22, 2010
I just picked up the new Street Chopper Magazine yesterday and probably read through the thing for 45 minutes before making the purchase. My two favorites were the Gary Littlejohn article, shown HERE, as well as a nice feature on Chris Staab's "Fairy Duster" panhead and some other cool bikes features and a couple of technique articles. Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy, and if you're looking to buy one and are overseas I would probably just contact Street Chopper through their website.
The old tangerine and pink pre-unit triumph Scott Craig built back in the late 90's is up for sale on Ebay through the Garage Company. This bike definitely got me interested in customs when I saw at a show put on by Century Cycles back somewhere around 2001-2003 when it had the rear black wall tire and straight header pipes. Check it out HERE as well as the other jems Yoshi has for sale!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Cocktail Shakers to Superior Racing Cones
- 1960's NOS English 4" Universal Black Fenders - $4...
- New from the 1939 Clothier (Fall 2010 Collection)!...
- Chris Staab's 1949 "Fairy Duster" Panhead Street C...
- 1953 Wild One Promo Still
- Wild Angels Knuckle
- BSA - Est 1861
- 1922 Indian OHV!
- Have Your Passenger Ride Side Saddle!
- Goodyear Tire Selection in 1967!
- Manslaughter - 1922
- Life on the Road
- 1897 Mercedez Benz Coupe
- Street Chopper's Gary Littlejohn Interview
- Scott Craig Built Pre-unit Rigid For Sale on Ebay
- Hollywood Harley - Circa 1989
- Leather Boys - 1965
- The History of VANS / Van Doren Sneakers
- Hell's Angels '69 Lobby Card
- Peaked Fiberglass Road Racer Seats!
- Finally a Lammy any Rocker Would Agree With!
- 1930 Husqvarna "Special Racer"
- Goodyear Speed Grip 16" DLB WW
- Glassing for Hire!
- Art History 101
- Life On Speed (for 1/4 Mile Intervals)
- Jeff Phillips Pro Model Sims Longsleeve Skateboard...
- Rebel Rousers Still from 1970
- 1940's Beck Northeaster Model 333 Reissue Two-Tone...
- Eggxacting Maneuvers
- Only Fools...
- K Model @ Santa Fe Speedway - 1957!
- Burnt Reynolds / Fireflight
- The "Ton-Up" Crew in 1965!
- Wild One on a Matchless in '53!
- Ascott TT - 1968
- Burt Munro in 1968!
- Before the Days of Craigslist...
- Serape Riding Vests - Late '60s
- Bates Face Shields in 1968!
- MC Glasspack Mufflers in 1968!
- Bates Introduced Flourescent Leathers - Sept. 1968...
- Street Chopper Feature Updates!
- Stussy Boneyards II: Conspiracy LE Zine - Release...
- 1940's - 1960's Motorcycle Riding Cap
- Roach Trike T-shirt Transfer - 1969
- Angel Unchained Lobby Cards - 1970!
- Late 60's Roth Hell's Angels Poster
- ▼ October (49)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
This bike is so cool and most of the parts were hand fabricated by the Owner according to the 1963 article from Hot Rod Magazine!