Art by Zao
ATR - At-The-Risers
Breaking the Mechanical Mind
Champing at the Wit
Competition Distributing Co.
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Hell on Wheels MC - The Blog!
Kennedy Bros. Bomb Factory
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I found this awesome pair of early red leather Red Wing Irish Setter Sport Boots at a sale last weekend with original box and wrapping paper intact. The color, craftsmanship, and hunting red & black fabric inside is unlike anything I have seen before. I much prefer the earlier two part sole to the single crepe soles they now use on the modern setter boots. These boots are FOR SALE if anyone is interested (SOLD)!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Thursday, January 6, 2011
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- SOLD - Late 80's Harley Davidson Bandanas
- Motorcycle Gang Photo Stills - 1957
- Diggin' the Sporty!
- 1950's Red Wing Irish Setter Sport Boots
- Up & Over!
- Mark B.'s Aunt on the Pan!
- Mark B. on a Time Capsule of a Sporty!
- Easyrider Panhead
- WWII Sea Fairing Vessels of the USN
- More 1977 Skateboard World Mag Photos
- Photos from 1977 Skateboard World Magazine
- A Couple of 70's AMT Kits for the Custom Van Guys
- Revell Bike Swap
- Twilight Zone - Black Leather Jackets - 01/31/64
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
Great history shot sent by Rene Muir! "Larry Garmon's Harley Knuckle received at least a couple Larry Watson paint jobs. Firs...
Thanks Rene for sending over this amazing shot!
June 11, 1940. "General Motors exhibit at Golden State International Exposition, San Francisco. Transparent Car with Pontiac Ch...