ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I found this awesome pair of early red leather Red Wing Irish Setter Sport Boots at a sale last weekend with original box and wrapping paper intact. The color, craftsmanship, and hunting red & black fabric inside is unlike anything I have seen before. I much prefer the earlier two part sole to the single crepe soles they now use on the modern setter boots. These boots are FOR SALE if anyone is interested (SOLD)!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Thursday, January 6, 2011
- ► 2016 (245)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- SOLD - Late 80's Harley Davidson Bandanas
- Motorcycle Gang Photo Stills - 1957
- Diggin' the Sporty!
- 1950's Red Wing Irish Setter Sport Boots
- Up & Over!
- Mark B.'s Aunt on the Pan!
- Mark B. on a Time Capsule of a Sporty!
- Easyrider Panhead
- WWII Sea Fairing Vessels of the USN
- More 1977 Skateboard World Mag Photos
- Photos from 1977 Skateboard World Magazine
- A Couple of 70's AMT Kits for the Custom Van Guys
- Revell Bike Swap
- Twilight Zone - Black Leather Jackets - 01/31/64
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 - FIRST SERIES
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
As a continuation to the previous post on WWII USN Deck Jackets the examples shown above are first model deck jackets, one with only a zippe...