ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
I had the red artillery wheels swapped for 16" OG steel wheels and 1954 Chevy Truck Accessory hub caps. The first picture isn't the greatest as the whitewalls needed cleaning at that point but I'm happy with the results! In the first picture you see the undersized 350-16 white walls that were swapped out for the stock sized 600-16 Firestones.
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Monday, June 2, 2014
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Chevrolet Pick-up Truck Features - 1947 Dealer's B...
- Chevrolet 3604 Thriftmaster Pickup (Medium Duty) -...
- Chevrolet 3104 Thriftmaster Pickup (Light Duty) - ...
- 1949 Chevy Suburban Wheel Swap
- Art's 1954 Chevy Trokita
- Chevrolet Advanced Design Truck Accessories - 1950...
- WWII US Army Denim
- David Franco's 1947 & 1948 Chevy Canopy Express Tr...
- Long Beach Auto Swapmeet
- Classic Harleys - Australian Magazine
- 1951 Chevrolet Silver Book
- 1946 Chevrolet Panel Truck - OG Hand Lettered "Fre...
- Accessory Tops & Bodies for the 1951 Chevrolet Tru...
- Stur-Dee Grille Guards for 1951 Chevrolet Trucks
- Truck Vent - Ad Wind Wings to 1940-1950 Chevrolet ...
- Accessory Oil Filters for 1951 - Chevrolet Special...
- Campbell Built Suburban Woodies in 1951
- "Smash-Hit" Grille Guards & Rear Bumpers - The Per...
- Joseph's 1948 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan Country Cl...
- Brent's 1946FL by Kiyos Garage
- 1950 - 1952 Chevrolet Truck 16" Accessory Hubcaps
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
What a great shot of the Oakland Hells Angels in route to a funeral in 1968! (photo currently on Ebay!)
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...