ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Monday, August 29, 2016
Sunday, August 28, 2016
Saturday, August 27, 2016
Friday, August 26, 2016
Thursday, August 25, 2016
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- 452nd Bombardment Group - WWII
- 1939 Chevrolet Trucks
- US Merchant Marine - WWII
- West Point Football Sweaters - 1895
- The Conversion of Steve McQueen
- Coyote Hunter
- Going for a Cruise
- Greybull, WY Sign - 1930's / 1940's
- USN Loading Torpedo Tube - 1944
- 1936 & 1939 Chevrolet Panel Trucks
- Living US Flag - U.S. Naval Training Station - Gre...
- Dollar Steamship
- Santa Fe AT & SF Mini Train - 1948
- 1938 Chevrolet
- Soldier's Business
- USN Sailor - 1944
- WWII 1940's US Marines Sweatshirt
- WWII 1940's Ashburn General Military Hospital McKi...
- 1945 US Army Hood Rubber Co. Sneakers
- 1890's - 1940's Novelty Rings - Skull & Cross Bone...
- 1942 USN GMC Truck
- WWII US Army Fort Bragg T-shirt
- USS Hatfield - Sweaters
- USN Baseball Team - WWII
- WWII USN Chevrolet Wagon
- 1920's Harley Photo
- 1920's Shawl Collar Sweater
- WWII B-19 Piolet
- Calship USMC Rescue Truck
- Chevrolet Billboard in 1938
- Crazy WWII USN Stenciled Name T-shirt (Ebay)
- USN Life Preserver Ring - 1944
- Flying Cadets at Randolph Field - 1941
- German POWs at Fort Meade, Maryland - 1945
- Indian & Harley with Style
- WWII USN Deck Shoes / Sneakers
- HBT Daisy Mae Fatigue Cap Styles - 1942
- National Maritime Union (NMU) - 1942
- Dog Trailer in 1939
- 1940 Chevrolet Pick-up Bumper Guard on 1939 Truck
- 1941 Chevrolet Pick-up - Aftermarket Accessory Bu...
- U.S. Naval Training Center - Great Lakes, IL - Tug...
- 1941 GMC Pick-up
- Early 1900's Raton, NM Sterling Indian Chief Souve...
- Wonder Book of Bible Knowledge - 1931 - Choice Cut...
- Vintage Inland Empire Railway Photo
- Naval Personnel Info Bulleton 1942 - 1945 - Choice...
- LL Bean - LIFE Magazine 10/31/41
- US Army Boots - WWII
- GMC in 1944
- Chevrolet Venetian Blinds
- Good Luck Skull Ring - 1920's
- Trick Roping Three Motorcycles - 1925
- 1946 Chevrolet Panel & Canopy Express
- WWII Merchant Marine
- Late 40's - Early 50's WWII US Army Navy War Surpl...
- US Army Pyramid - WWII
- GMC in 1941
- WWII US Army Motorcycle Platoon - 1941
- Motorcycles for Combat - Popular Science Magazine ...
- Original 1937 GMC Pick-up
- Old Cowboy Colorized Photo
- 1947 Chevrolet & Fisherman
- Carhartt in 1944 & 1945
- 1939 Chevrolet Trucks for 8th Calvary Regiment Sig...
- Chevy Advanced Design Truck - 1947 - 1950
- USN Deck Crew - Feb 20, 1947
- 1940's WWII US Royal Olive Drab Wading Sneakers / ...
- US Army Transportation - WWII
- Tattoos in the 1930's & 1940's
- Chevrolet in 1945
- Keds OG Winos in 1941
- 1930's / 1940's Military Sneakers / RRL Reissues
- 1938 GMC
- USN Dive Bomber Crew - WWII - LIFE Nov, 2, 1942
- GMC Pioneer Wagon
- Denim in '42
- Diamond T Trucks for 1938
- Daredevil Barney - 1937
- ▼ August (79)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...
I haven't received my copy yet but from what I understand this book has at least 75 photos of the Detroit Outlaws Motorcycle Club from ...