ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I found this awesome pair of early red leather Red Wing Irish Setter Sport Boots at a sale last weekend with original box and wrapping paper intact. The color, craftsmanship, and hunting red & black fabric inside is unlike anything I have seen before. I much prefer the earlier two part sole to the single crepe soles they now use on the modern setter boots. These boots are FOR SALE if anyone is interested (SOLD)!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Thursday, January 6, 2011
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- SOLD - Late 80's Harley Davidson Bandanas
- Motorcycle Gang Photo Stills - 1957
- Diggin' the Sporty!
- 1950's Red Wing Irish Setter Sport Boots
- Up & Over!
- Mark B.'s Aunt on the Pan!
- Mark B. on a Time Capsule of a Sporty!
- Easyrider Panhead
- WWII Sea Fairing Vessels of the USN
- More 1977 Skateboard World Mag Photos
- Photos from 1977 Skateboard World Magazine
- A Couple of 70's AMT Kits for the Custom Van Guys
- Revell Bike Swap
- Twilight Zone - Black Leather Jackets - 01/31/64
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...