ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Monday, April 30, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Jackie and I attended Keith Moore's memorial service today at McAulay and Wallace Mortuary in Fullerton, CA and it was a very nice service complete with slideshow of Keith with his family and customers throughout the years. Many of Keith's friends and loved ones were there to pay their respects to a very knowledgeable and humble man.
The first picture shows the large turnout of Triumph motorcycles and I especially liked the Pre-unit swingarm in the second photo. The last two are shots of Keith's Shop where we stopped briefly after the service. You can see the notes, cards, and flowers from devoted customers and friends.
You can view Keith's obituary HERE.
Keith you will be greatly missed but your memory lives on!
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
For a very cool atmosphere, punk rock, 80s, new wave, and dance hits strole on down to Gabe's new dive, Bar Hook Up at 16931 Beach Boulevard in Huntington Beach, CA. Gabe is the nicest guy you'll meet and the place looks like a mix of 60s Tomorrowland meets Big Trouble in Little China. Ride on down and check out the latest Cycle Headz Magazines on the counter and grab a beverage! I think he's doing karaoke on Monday's and has djs throughout the week as well as bands playing!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
I'm not sure what the status of this build is as these pictures and article, in Japanese which I cannot read, was featured in Cycle Headz Magazine Issue 07 from October 2011 (Thanks to Gabe for the loaning out the Mag). It appears Duas Caras Cycles is building a replica of the amazing "Iridescent" Panhead, which just so happened to be the first post on Nostalgia on Wheels. Feel free to check out Duas Caras and the original thread on Joe Alphabet's "Iridescent" HERE!
Monday, April 23, 2012
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Saturday, April 21, 2012
I just picked up issue #9 of Cycle Headz Magazine from Japan and was utterly blown away by this amazing knucklehead custom by Hawgholic. In addition to all its rare parts I love the four pipe set up similar to the Ramparts MC knuckle and the Angels from Hell Panhead. What really does it for me though is the Randy Smith inspired double sissybar! Check out Hawgholic now!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Early 70's "Magnificent Seven" Poster
- Larry Garmon's Knuckle w/ Larry Watson Paint
- Remembering Keith Moore
- Original 1967 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Dade County" Ch...
- NICE! Motorcycle 100% Rigid Panhead
- Original 1966 Ed Roth / Robt. Williams "Help Put D...
- Original 1966 Ed Roth / Robt. Williams Catalog T-s...
- Wild One Monkey Business
- Gabe's BAR HOOK UP - Huntington Beach, CA
- Duas Caras Cycles - Japan
- Duas Caras Cycles Resurrects Joe Alphabet's "Iride...
- German Novelty Eye Clocks from the 1920's
- Dragon Pan
- Vintage Early 1970's "Retarded Timmy" Poster
- Hawgholic's Insane 1945 "Stoned Yellow" Knucklehea...
- Vard Front End w/ Flanders Riser Set-up
- Knuckle Dragger
- 1960 Ford Starliner Custom of Perfection!
- Guitar Wolf - 04/19/12
- Orange Circle Car Show Highlights - From 04/15/12
- The Ohio Crew
- 1965 Santa Barbara Show Program
- 1961 Tridents Auto Show Program
- Custom Bikes at the 1960 Autorama - Hartford, Conn...
- TRIUMPHER Blogsite from Japan
- Flanders vs. Hellings
- Keith Moore of Moore's Cycle Center Passed Today
- Don Hawley @ Carrell Speedway in Gardena, CA - 195...
- Goodyear Tires as Distributed by Webco in 1966
- 1960's Detroit Autorama Photos
- Rad 1960's Ghost Rider Poster by Jay & Ell Enterpr...
- FOR SALE - Vintage Original 1950's 1956 - 1962 Pre...
- At the Strip
- Lil' Jewel Pre-unit Triumph Drag Bike
- Muscle Bike Mesmerized
- Slick Custom
- SOLD - 1975 Low Rider Trophy
- SOLD OUT - NOS 1970's Triumph Cycle Inn Portland H...
- Original Dave Mann Painting to be Auctioned on 05/...
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1960's Levis Big E Jacket with ...
- Little One Triumph Show Bike FOR SALE on Ebay
- The Wretched Hive
- 1955 Swedish Panhead Street Chopper Feature!
- ▼ April (44)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The jacket with these labels is up for sale HERE if interested and the auction times out on Wednesday 12/07/11 at 9:28 PST!
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.