ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Right off the pages of a late 50's - early 60's Cycle Magazine or Car Craft Show Issue comes John Edward's 1959 custom Panhead. Above are pictures of some of the best Harleys showcased from that era and you can see the certain classic elements John used for this build. It's evident too that this Panhead gives a nod to Henry Fonda's "Dragon Bike" from the Wild Angels in 1966. Check out the pictures on BORN LOSER and MC Art to see for yourself. Well done Mr. Edwards!
the Cycle Exchange about half way down on the Harley page. For pictures on Joe Alphabet, the man behind these pipes, check out Nostalgia's first post on the Alphabet Man!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
6Shooter and the second two, one of Max's VL Pan, and the other of Jeff's Knucklehead's paint comes from flickr. John Edward's pink pearl panhead looks super cool as well but I only saw pics of the cam side and not the primary side. Looked like a great show. (For a cool story on the wild paint job and molding done on Jeff's Knucklehead check out Harpoon's post on the Violet Fantasy!)
Saturday, June 25, 2011
* Shirt 1 - Upper Left-hand corner: Chest - 23-1/2"; Length - 34"
* Shirt 2 - Upper Right-hand corner: Chest - 21"; Length - 27-3/4" (SOLD)
* Shirt 3 - Lower Left-hand corner: Chest - 22-1/2"; Length - 30" (SOLD)
* Shirt 4 - Lower Right-hand corner: Chest - 23"; Length - 29-1/2" (SOLD)
Shirts are $15.00 EA plus $5.95 for shipping for one (priority mail) and $11.00 for shipping for two (priority mail flat rate) and $13.95 shipping for each shirt for Europe, Japan or rest of the world. If interested contact me at email@example.com. Shirts are a bit dusty and could use a washing as they smell a bit musty from storage.
Friday, June 24, 2011
SHOW-1, SHOW-2, and SHOW-3 as well as all the other posts on his amazing blog. Thanks Dudley for the history and to Rene for the heads up!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Running Wild in the Streets
- Classic Custom
- John Edward's 1959 Harley "California Custom" Panh...
- 1962 Pre-unit
- Kid Cycle
- The Alphabet Man Revisited / Alphabet Header Pipes...
- Falcon Motorcycles - Vincent
- Stance of Perfection
- Inspiration & Creativity
- Daytona '48
- Cool Born Free 3 Photos
- 1971 Cycle-Rama Show Panhead Photo
- 1959 Decal & 1961 Big Bear Run Triumph Photos
- Jason Weber's Knuckle
- FOR SALE - Late 70's / Early 80's Mexican Cut-Off ...
- Wild One Spanish & Australian Movie Posters
- WWII US Propaganda Posters
- Insane 1960's Show Bike Photos @ Dudley's Basement...
- USAF & USN WWII Flight Jackets
- Random 1920's - 1930's Racers & Customs
- Harley Knucklehead Ads
- 1946 Floyd Clymer Speedway Annual
- 1930's Enthusiast Magazine Covers
- Harley Sweaters for 1935
- 1952 Harley Davidson Accessories Catalog
- Mild Custom Knucklehead
- Lions Drag Strip in 1958
- Vintage Skateboard Magazines
- Savage 7 Movie Poster - 1968
- Kidney Belt
- Black Angels Poster & Lobby Cards - 1970
- 1953 Tee
- USN Seabees T-shirt & USMC Sweatshirt - 1944
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1940's 1950's US Army Catspaw C...
- 1942 Air Corps Gunnery School T-shirt
- Powell Peralta Beamer
- Vans - VanGuard
- Planet of the Knob Heads - 1939 Science Fiction MC...
- New York State Fair
- Donruss Silly Cycles Cards - 1969-?
- Black Leather Jackets
- I Can Read About Motorcycles - 1977
- Pre-unit O' Salt
- 1956 Preunit Triumph T-110
- SST Records Sticker Circa 1987
- On Any Sunday Movie Poster - 1971
- Jason Jessee's 1947 Harley Knucklehead Street Chop...
- Petcock Search
- Breaking Through
- Bates Foot Clutch Pedals
- Lee Foot Clutch Pedals
- WWII Evans Novelty Company Anti-Hitler Movable Pro...
- 1973 Moto Champ by Sega
- 1972 Bally Hill-Climb
- Hell on Wheels Motorcycle Rally - June 11th
- Red Lions Drag Strip Jacket - NHRA Museum in Pomon...
- Catalina in '51!
- Anderson Foot Pegs in 1951!
- Classic Panhead
- Nomad's Cycle Blog
- ▼ June (66)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The jacket with these labels is up for sale HERE if interested and the auction times out on Wednesday 12/07/11 at 9:28 PST!
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
A special thanks goes out to Paul of the Show & Go Cycle blog for sending me this great article on Hirschberg's bikes from a 197...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
East Side Story is a collection of twelve (12) volumes of classic oldies. Soul, Doo-Wop, and the Eas...