ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Thursday, June 30, 2011
John Edward's 1959 Harley "California Custom" Panhead
Right off the pages of a late 50's - early 60's Cycle Magazine or Car Craft Show Issue comes John Edward's 1959 custom Panhead. Above are pictures of some of the best Harleys showcased from that era and you can see the certain classic elements John used for this build. It's evident too that this Panhead gives a nod to Henry Fonda's "Dragon Bike" from the Wild Angels in 1966. Check out the pictures on BORN LOSER and MC Art to see for yourself. Well done Mr. Edwards!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Running Wild in the Streets
- Classic Custom
- John Edward's 1959 Harley "California Custom" Panh...
- 1962 Pre-unit
- Kid Cycle
- The Alphabet Man Revisited / Alphabet Header Pipes...
- Falcon Motorcycles - Vincent
- Stance of Perfection
- Inspiration & Creativity
- Daytona '48
- Cool Born Free 3 Photos
- 1971 Cycle-Rama Show Panhead Photo
- 1959 Decal & 1961 Big Bear Run Triumph Photos
- Jason Weber's Knuckle
- FOR SALE - Late 70's / Early 80's Mexican Cut-Off ...
- Wild One Spanish & Australian Movie Posters
- WWII US Propaganda Posters
- Insane 1960's Show Bike Photos @ Dudley's Basement...
- USAF & USN WWII Flight Jackets
- Random 1920's - 1930's Racers & Customs
- Harley Knucklehead Ads
- 1946 Floyd Clymer Speedway Annual
- 1930's Enthusiast Magazine Covers
- Harley Sweaters for 1935
- 1952 Harley Davidson Accessories Catalog
- Mild Custom Knucklehead
- Lions Drag Strip in 1958
- Vintage Skateboard Magazines
- Savage 7 Movie Poster - 1968
- Kidney Belt
- Black Angels Poster & Lobby Cards - 1970
- 1953 Tee
- USN Seabees T-shirt & USMC Sweatshirt - 1944
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1940's 1950's US Army Catspaw C...
- 1942 Air Corps Gunnery School T-shirt
- Powell Peralta Beamer
- Vans - VanGuard
- Planet of the Knob Heads - 1939 Science Fiction MC...
- New York State Fair
- Donruss Silly Cycles Cards - 1969-?
- Black Leather Jackets
- I Can Read About Motorcycles - 1977
- Pre-unit O' Salt
- 1956 Preunit Triumph T-110
- SST Records Sticker Circa 1987
- On Any Sunday Movie Poster - 1971
- Jason Jessee's 1947 Harley Knucklehead Street Chop...
- Petcock Search
- Breaking Through
- Bates Foot Clutch Pedals
- Lee Foot Clutch Pedals
- WWII Evans Novelty Company Anti-Hitler Movable Pro...
- 1973 Moto Champ by Sega
- 1972 Bally Hill-Climb
- Hell on Wheels Motorcycle Rally - June 11th
- Red Lions Drag Strip Jacket - NHRA Museum in Pomon...
- Catalina in '51!
- Anderson Foot Pegs in 1951!
- Classic Panhead
- Nomad's Cycle Blog
- ▼ June (66)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
My brother came across this cool vintage Champion BSA jacket in excellent condtion. The only issues are some light stains and a dime ...
A couple days ago I received this August 1986 Easyrider cover scan from Mark B. up north. I've posted images of this mindblowing p...
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...