ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Thursday, June 30, 2011
John Edward's 1959 Harley "California Custom" Panhead
Right off the pages of a late 50's - early 60's Cycle Magazine or Car Craft Show Issue comes John Edward's 1959 custom Panhead. Above are pictures of some of the best Harleys showcased from that era and you can see the certain classic elements John used for this build. It's evident too that this Panhead gives a nod to Henry Fonda's "Dragon Bike" from the Wild Angels in 1966. Check out the pictures on BORN LOSER and MC Art to see for yourself. Well done Mr. Edwards!
- ► 2017 (51)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Running Wild in the Streets
- Classic Custom
- John Edward's 1959 Harley "California Custom" Panh...
- 1962 Pre-unit
- Kid Cycle
- The Alphabet Man Revisited / Alphabet Header Pipes...
- Falcon Motorcycles - Vincent
- Stance of Perfection
- Inspiration & Creativity
- Daytona '48
- Cool Born Free 3 Photos
- 1971 Cycle-Rama Show Panhead Photo
- 1959 Decal & 1961 Big Bear Run Triumph Photos
- Jason Weber's Knuckle
- FOR SALE - Late 70's / Early 80's Mexican Cut-Off ...
- Wild One Spanish & Australian Movie Posters
- WWII US Propaganda Posters
- Insane 1960's Show Bike Photos @ Dudley's Basement...
- USAF & USN WWII Flight Jackets
- Random 1920's - 1930's Racers & Customs
- Harley Knucklehead Ads
- 1946 Floyd Clymer Speedway Annual
- 1930's Enthusiast Magazine Covers
- Harley Sweaters for 1935
- 1952 Harley Davidson Accessories Catalog
- Mild Custom Knucklehead
- Lions Drag Strip in 1958
- Vintage Skateboard Magazines
- Savage 7 Movie Poster - 1968
- Kidney Belt
- Black Angels Poster & Lobby Cards - 1970
- 1953 Tee
- USN Seabees T-shirt & USMC Sweatshirt - 1944
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1940's 1950's US Army Catspaw C...
- 1942 Air Corps Gunnery School T-shirt
- Powell Peralta Beamer
- Vans - VanGuard
- Planet of the Knob Heads - 1939 Science Fiction MC...
- New York State Fair
- Donruss Silly Cycles Cards - 1969-?
- Black Leather Jackets
- I Can Read About Motorcycles - 1977
- Pre-unit O' Salt
- 1956 Preunit Triumph T-110
- SST Records Sticker Circa 1987
- On Any Sunday Movie Poster - 1971
- Jason Jessee's 1947 Harley Knucklehead Street Chop...
- Petcock Search
- Breaking Through
- Bates Foot Clutch Pedals
- Lee Foot Clutch Pedals
- WWII Evans Novelty Company Anti-Hitler Movable Pro...
- 1973 Moto Champ by Sega
- 1972 Bally Hill-Climb
- Hell on Wheels Motorcycle Rally - June 11th
- Red Lions Drag Strip Jacket - NHRA Museum in Pomon...
- Catalina in '51!
- Anderson Foot Pegs in 1951!
- Classic Panhead
- Nomad's Cycle Blog
- ▼ June (66)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...