ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Saturday, June 25, 2011
FOR SALE - Late 70's / Early 80's Mexican Cut-Off ChopShirts
* Shirt 1 - Upper Left-hand corner: Chest - 23-1/2"; Length - 34"
* Shirt 2 - Upper Right-hand corner: Chest - 21"; Length - 27-3/4" (SOLD)
* Shirt 3 - Lower Left-hand corner: Chest - 22-1/2"; Length - 30" (SOLD)
* Shirt 4 - Lower Right-hand corner: Chest - 23"; Length - 29-1/2" (SOLD)
Shirts are $15.00 EA plus $5.95 for shipping for one (priority mail) and $11.00 for shipping for two (priority mail flat rate) and $13.95 shipping for each shirt for Europe, Japan or rest of the world. If interested contact me at email@example.com. Shirts are a bit dusty and could use a washing as they smell a bit musty from storage.
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Running Wild in the Streets
- Classic Custom
- John Edward's 1959 Harley "California Custom" Panh...
- 1962 Pre-unit
- Kid Cycle
- The Alphabet Man Revisited / Alphabet Header Pipes...
- Falcon Motorcycles - Vincent
- Stance of Perfection
- Inspiration & Creativity
- Daytona '48
- Cool Born Free 3 Photos
- 1971 Cycle-Rama Show Panhead Photo
- 1959 Decal & 1961 Big Bear Run Triumph Photos
- Jason Weber's Knuckle
- FOR SALE - Late 70's / Early 80's Mexican Cut-Off ...
- Wild One Spanish & Australian Movie Posters
- WWII US Propaganda Posters
- Insane 1960's Show Bike Photos @ Dudley's Basement...
- USAF & USN WWII Flight Jackets
- Random 1920's - 1930's Racers & Customs
- Harley Knucklehead Ads
- 1946 Floyd Clymer Speedway Annual
- 1930's Enthusiast Magazine Covers
- Harley Sweaters for 1935
- 1952 Harley Davidson Accessories Catalog
- Mild Custom Knucklehead
- Lions Drag Strip in 1958
- Vintage Skateboard Magazines
- Savage 7 Movie Poster - 1968
- Kidney Belt
- Black Angels Poster & Lobby Cards - 1970
- 1953 Tee
- USN Seabees T-shirt & USMC Sweatshirt - 1944
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1940's 1950's US Army Catspaw C...
- 1942 Air Corps Gunnery School T-shirt
- Powell Peralta Beamer
- Vans - VanGuard
- Planet of the Knob Heads - 1939 Science Fiction MC...
- New York State Fair
- Donruss Silly Cycles Cards - 1969-?
- Black Leather Jackets
- I Can Read About Motorcycles - 1977
- Pre-unit O' Salt
- 1956 Preunit Triumph T-110
- SST Records Sticker Circa 1987
- On Any Sunday Movie Poster - 1971
- Jason Jessee's 1947 Harley Knucklehead Street Chop...
- Petcock Search
- Breaking Through
- Bates Foot Clutch Pedals
- Lee Foot Clutch Pedals
- WWII Evans Novelty Company Anti-Hitler Movable Pro...
- 1973 Moto Champ by Sega
- 1972 Bally Hill-Climb
- Hell on Wheels Motorcycle Rally - June 11th
- Red Lions Drag Strip Jacket - NHRA Museum in Pomon...
- Catalina in '51!
- Anderson Foot Pegs in 1951!
- Classic Panhead
- Nomad's Cycle Blog
- ▼ June (66)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to ...
This Harley has me stumped. At first I thought it was a JD but the springer is not a JD type and the support bar on the handlebars is thro...
These shifters are all pretty sweet ways to stand out from the crowd! Type in Armond's Knucklehead in the search feature to see t...