ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
I had the red artillery wheels swapped for 16" OG steel wheels and 1954 Chevy Truck Accessory hub caps. The first picture isn't the greatest as the whitewalls needed cleaning at that point but I'm happy with the results! In the first picture you see the undersized 350-16 white walls that were swapped out for the stock sized 600-16 Firestones.
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Monday, June 2, 2014
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Chevrolet Pick-up Truck Features - 1947 Dealer's B...
- Chevrolet 3604 Thriftmaster Pickup (Medium Duty) -...
- Chevrolet 3104 Thriftmaster Pickup (Light Duty) - ...
- 1949 Chevy Suburban Wheel Swap
- Art's 1954 Chevy Trokita
- Chevrolet Advanced Design Truck Accessories - 1950
- WWII US Army Denim
- David Franco's 1947 & 1948 Chevy Canopy Express Tr...
- Long Beach Auto Swapmeet
- Classic Harleys - Australian Magazine
- 1951 Chevrolet Silver Book
- 1946 Chevrolet Panel Truck - OG Hand Lettered "Fre...
- Accessory Tops & Bodies for the 1951 Chevrolet Truck
- Stur-Dee Grille Guards for 1951 Chevrolet Trucks
- Truck Vent - Ad Wind Wings to 1940-1950 Chevrolet ...
- Accessory Oil Filters for 1951 - Chevrolet Special...
- Campbell Built Suburban Woodies in 1951
- "Smash-Hit" Grille Guards & Rear Bumpers - The Per...
- Joseph's 1948 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan Country Club
- Brent's 1946FL by Kiyos Garage
- 1950 - 1952 Chevrolet Truck 16" Accessory Hubcaps
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Though not motorcycle related I was looking for a picture of this Grosso deck as I remember it was one of my favorites when skateboarding a...
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
I spotted this car in Ventura, CA a few weeks back. I'm not sure if its an original or a reproduction but it was p...
A special thanks goes out to Paul of the Show & Go Cycle blog for sending me this great article on Hirschberg's bikes from a 197...
I picked up this cool vintage mid 80's "RAD" Vans sneakers poster while in Riverside this weekend! A nice cross-promotional ...