ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
I had the red artillery wheels swapped for 16" OG steel wheels and 1954 Chevy Truck Accessory hub caps. The first picture isn't the greatest as the whitewalls needed cleaning at that point but I'm happy with the results! In the first picture you see the undersized 350-16 white walls that were swapped out for the stock sized 600-16 Firestones.
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Monday, June 2, 2014
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Chevrolet Pick-up Truck Features - 1947 Dealer's B...
- Chevrolet 3604 Thriftmaster Pickup (Medium Duty) -...
- Chevrolet 3104 Thriftmaster Pickup (Light Duty) - ...
- 1949 Chevy Suburban Wheel Swap
- Art's 1954 Chevy Trokita
- Chevrolet Advanced Design Truck Accessories - 1950...
- WWII US Army Denim
- David Franco's 1947 & 1948 Chevy Canopy Express Tr...
- Long Beach Auto Swapmeet
- Classic Harleys - Australian Magazine
- 1951 Chevrolet Silver Book
- 1946 Chevrolet Panel Truck - OG Hand Lettered "Fre...
- Accessory Tops & Bodies for the 1951 Chevrolet Tru...
- Stur-Dee Grille Guards for 1951 Chevrolet Trucks
- Truck Vent - Ad Wind Wings to 1940-1950 Chevrolet ...
- Accessory Oil Filters for 1951 - Chevrolet Special...
- Campbell Built Suburban Woodies in 1951
- "Smash-Hit" Grille Guards & Rear Bumpers - The Per...
- Joseph's 1948 Chevy Fleetline Aerosedan Country Cl...
- Brent's 1946FL by Kiyos Garage
- 1950 - 1952 Chevrolet Truck 16" Accessory Hubcaps
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
This Dukes San Gabriel Valley 1948 Chevy Fleetline was at the Chinga Las Vegas Show last weekend looking the part! Great car!
The BECK logo in the early '60s! I had no idea ANDERSON footpegs were being made this early. I thought they were just a late 60s or ...
Thanks to Ragin', Full-On for sending the link to this original 1966 Wild Angels vest currently up on Ebay with abou...