ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Contributors R' Welcome!
No, I'm not looking for money as thats not what this site is about but if you have any pictures, articles, feedback, ect. that you wish to share please feel free to email me, Stretch, at firstname.lastname@example.org . I can either name you or leave things anonymous, whichever you prefer.
I also wanted to say thanks to all those who have left comments and feedback thus far as well as a sincere thanks to Max for linking this site to 4qconditioning as well as to Gabe, Mark, and Rene for their contributions thus far!
Ride safe and hopefully some of these articles/pictures from a bygone era will inspire your own wheeled creations! Thanks alot! Stretch (by the way the photo of this small-block powered custom comes from a 1967 Cycle Guide)
- ► 2017 (55)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- How to Score at the Swapmeet
- Rigid Shovel & Pan
- Meatball's Shindig
- Armond's Amazing Knucklehead
- Revell Grease 2 1/25 Scale Triumph & BSA Combo Mod...
- Identifying Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs Poster
- P-pad = Frame Pad 4 Sporty Drag
- Detailing the Triumph
- Swedish Wild One Poster
- Cool Panhead
- A Couple O' Trumpets
- The "Life Cycle" - Tom Medley
- Stryper - Soldiers Under Command Album - 1985
- "OL' 79" Decal
- Triumph Pre-unit Swingarm - Jeffries Paint
- Wild Pan
- WR Racer w/ Nifty Spring Shields
- Ed Roth's Bike Truck Bike
- Hill Climb Action!
- Off to the Drags....Maybe?
- Gene Winfield Econoline Truck
- Under Construction
- My Girl is a BSA!...RACER
- Bathin' the Trumpet
- Outstanding Speedway Cover Shot
- Ron Howard's Twin Owns This Knuckle
- Gunfighter Mustache Tank!
- The Acceleration Archive - Roger Phillips Collecti...
- Hand Built Triumph GP Racer Model Kit
- Harley Boardtracker with Style
- Datsun / Husky Revell Kit for Vintage Dirt Bike Lo...
- Flxi Car Fun!
- Drag Pre-unit w/ Forward Tilted Motor
- 1929 Harley OHV Twin Cam Hillclimber
- Roth Choppers Magazine Downloads (6 Issues)
- Donald Bell's '47 Harley Show Bike
- Velodrome Boardtracking It!
- The 1/4 Mile Awaits!
- Roadster & Pre-unit Combo
- WR Madness!
- Wow - Pre-unit Show Bike w/ Rear 21" Wheel!
- Thoughts on Seeing the "Wild One"
- Knuckle Drag Bikes!
- Pre-unit Time Trials Racer
- 200cc Racer @ Bonneville
- Harley Motors at a Glance
- Clem Johnson's "Barn Job" Drag Vincent!
- Triumph T-100 Fitted w/ Race Kit
- Contributors R' Welcome!
- 1956 Panhead - the "Blue Low Rider"
- Early 50s Triumph Rigid Salt Racer!
- 1946 Harley Custom
- Crazy Triumph
- The Cannibal MK II Drag Triumph
- The Rainbow Fade Pre-unit
- 1949 Harley with Narrowed Wideglide
- Skinny to the Max!
- Rainbow Rigid - A Trumpet for Show & Go
- Sporty Drag Bike
- The Happy Snail - Triumph Rigid Salt Racer
- 1937 Harley Skinnysickle
- ▼ May (61)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...