ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Frontman Jeff "Meatball" Tulinius belts out the New Wave hits during the "Smiling Face Down" set!
Nice original Harley RL Flathead. I think Mason would have drooled over that muffler set-up.
Here's a neat generator shovel! The small seat and two-to-one pipes were pretty cool as well as the old bayonet zip tied back by the rear passenger peg!
I spoke with Turkey quite a while about his bike here and its cool to see he fabricated the bars, sissybar, cut down ammo/battery box, as well as shot the metalflake paint himself. Those "Bud Ekins" pipes and trials tire up front are pretty sweet! Nice job Turk!
Pictured here is Scott's cone shovelhead alongside Scotty's Triumph. The shovel has an amazing paintjob and some rather cool parts, including a ratchet top shifter and very rare AEE triangle headlight with the blue plastic among other things! Check out Scotty's super skinny rear fender on that trumpet; very cool indeed!
The Turk riding away!
Scotty rides away as I try to decipher the lettering on his helmet.
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- How to Score at the Swapmeet
- Rigid Shovel & Pan
- Meatball's Shindig
- Armond's Amazing Knucklehead
- Revell Grease 2 1/25 Scale Triumph & BSA Combo Mod...
- Identifying Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs Poster
- P-pad = Frame Pad 4 Sporty Drag
- Detailing the Triumph
- Swedish Wild One Poster
- Cool Panhead
- A Couple O' Trumpets
- The "Life Cycle" - Tom Medley
- Stryper - Soldiers Under Command Album - 1985
- "OL' 79" Decal
- Triumph Pre-unit Swingarm - Jeffries Paint
- Wild Pan
- WR Racer w/ Nifty Spring Shields
- Ed Roth's Bike Truck Bike
- Hill Climb Action!
- Off to the Drags....Maybe?
- Gene Winfield Econoline Truck
- Under Construction
- My Girl is a BSA!...RACER
- Bathin' the Trumpet
- Outstanding Speedway Cover Shot
- Ron Howard's Twin Owns This Knuckle
- Gunfighter Mustache Tank!
- The Acceleration Archive - Roger Phillips Collecti...
- Hand Built Triumph GP Racer Model Kit
- Harley Boardtracker with Style
- Datsun / Husky Revell Kit for Vintage Dirt Bike Lo...
- Flxi Car Fun!
- Drag Pre-unit w/ Forward Tilted Motor
- 1929 Harley OHV Twin Cam Hillclimber
- Roth Choppers Magazine Downloads (6 Issues)
- Donald Bell's '47 Harley Show Bike
- Velodrome Boardtracking It!
- The 1/4 Mile Awaits!
- Roadster & Pre-unit Combo
- WR Madness!
- Wow - Pre-unit Show Bike w/ Rear 21" Wheel!
- Thoughts on Seeing the "Wild One"
- Knuckle Drag Bikes!
- Pre-unit Time Trials Racer
- 200cc Racer @ Bonneville
- Harley Motors at a Glance
- Clem Johnson's "Barn Job" Drag Vincent!
- Triumph T-100 Fitted w/ Race Kit
- Contributors R' Welcome!
- 1956 Panhead - the "Blue Low Rider"
- Early 50s Triumph Rigid Salt Racer!
- 1946 Harley Custom
- Crazy Triumph
- The Cannibal MK II Drag Triumph
- The Rainbow Fade Pre-unit
- 1949 Harley with Narrowed Wideglide
- Skinny to the Max!
- Rainbow Rigid - A Trumpet for Show & Go
- Sporty Drag Bike
- The Happy Snail - Triumph Rigid Salt Racer
- 1937 Harley Skinnysickle
- ▼ May (61)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
A special thanks goes out to Paul of the Show & Go Cycle blog for sending me this great article on Hirschberg's bikes from a 197...