ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
1956 Panhead - the "Blue Low Rider"
How low is this pan? Its crazy how the 18" front wheel actually works but I'm sure its due to the fact the dude's running a super skinny 2.50" x 18" tire on most likely a WMO rim. What a fat rear tire, 5.0", yet the bike still sits very nicely and has a cool dragster look! (from a 1969 Big Bike Magazine)
- ► 2017 (56)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- How to Score at the Swapmeet
- Rigid Shovel & Pan
- Meatball's Shindig
- Armond's Amazing Knucklehead
- Revell Grease 2 1/25 Scale Triumph & BSA Combo Mod...
- Identifying Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs Poster
- P-pad = Frame Pad 4 Sporty Drag
- Detailing the Triumph
- Swedish Wild One Poster
- Cool Panhead
- A Couple O' Trumpets
- The "Life Cycle" - Tom Medley
- Stryper - Soldiers Under Command Album - 1985
- "OL' 79" Decal
- Triumph Pre-unit Swingarm - Jeffries Paint
- Wild Pan
- WR Racer w/ Nifty Spring Shields
- Ed Roth's Bike Truck Bike
- Hill Climb Action!
- Off to the Drags....Maybe?
- Gene Winfield Econoline Truck
- Under Construction
- My Girl is a BSA!...RACER
- Bathin' the Trumpet
- Outstanding Speedway Cover Shot
- Ron Howard's Twin Owns This Knuckle
- Gunfighter Mustache Tank!
- The Acceleration Archive - Roger Phillips Collecti...
- Hand Built Triumph GP Racer Model Kit
- Harley Boardtracker with Style
- Datsun / Husky Revell Kit for Vintage Dirt Bike Lo...
- Flxi Car Fun!
- Drag Pre-unit w/ Forward Tilted Motor
- 1929 Harley OHV Twin Cam Hillclimber
- Roth Choppers Magazine Downloads (6 Issues)
- Donald Bell's '47 Harley Show Bike
- Velodrome Boardtracking It!
- The 1/4 Mile Awaits!
- Roadster & Pre-unit Combo
- WR Madness!
- Wow - Pre-unit Show Bike w/ Rear 21" Wheel!
- Thoughts on Seeing the "Wild One"
- Knuckle Drag Bikes!
- Pre-unit Time Trials Racer
- 200cc Racer @ Bonneville
- Harley Motors at a Glance
- Clem Johnson's "Barn Job" Drag Vincent!
- Triumph T-100 Fitted w/ Race Kit
- Contributors R' Welcome!
- 1956 Panhead - the "Blue Low Rider"
- Early 50s Triumph Rigid Salt Racer!
- 1946 Harley Custom
- Crazy Triumph
- The Cannibal MK II Drag Triumph
- The Rainbow Fade Pre-unit
- 1949 Harley with Narrowed Wideglide
- Skinny to the Max!
- Rainbow Rigid - A Trumpet for Show & Go
- Sporty Drag Bike
- The Happy Snail - Triumph Rigid Salt Racer
- 1937 Harley Skinnysickle
- ▼ May (61)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
The NOS jacket above sold for $1,691.66 on 07/17/16. The above is a NOS or...