ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Ed Roth's Bike Truck Bike
I'm not sure if this is the actual Roth Bike Truck Triumph or a copy. I heard the original may have been one of two sweepstakes bikes Larry Howard built, the first being the Glitter Cycle and the second being this bike that Roth used to build the Truck around. For comparison with an photo from the 60s type in "Bike Truck" under the search window in the upper left to see a picture from an earlier post! (photo taken by Max Wedge at the Detroit Autorama. Thanks Max for the photo ID!)
Another shot of Max's as posted on the Jockey Journal!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- How to Score at the Swapmeet
- Rigid Shovel & Pan
- Meatball's Shindig
- Armond's Amazing Knucklehead
- Revell Grease 2 1/25 Scale Triumph & BSA Combo Mod...
- Identifying Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs Poster
- P-pad = Frame Pad 4 Sporty Drag
- Detailing the Triumph
- Swedish Wild One Poster
- Cool Panhead
- A Couple O' Trumpets
- The "Life Cycle" - Tom Medley
- Stryper - Soldiers Under Command Album - 1985
- "OL' 79" Decal
- Triumph Pre-unit Swingarm - Jeffries Paint
- Wild Pan
- WR Racer w/ Nifty Spring Shields
- Ed Roth's Bike Truck Bike
- Hill Climb Action!
- Off to the Drags....Maybe?
- Gene Winfield Econoline Truck
- Under Construction
- My Girl is a BSA!...RACER
- Bathin' the Trumpet
- Outstanding Speedway Cover Shot
- Ron Howard's Twin Owns This Knuckle
- Gunfighter Mustache Tank!
- The Acceleration Archive - Roger Phillips Collecti...
- Hand Built Triumph GP Racer Model Kit
- Harley Boardtracker with Style
- Datsun / Husky Revell Kit for Vintage Dirt Bike Lo...
- Flxi Car Fun!
- Drag Pre-unit w/ Forward Tilted Motor
- 1929 Harley OHV Twin Cam Hillclimber
- Roth Choppers Magazine Downloads (6 Issues)
- Donald Bell's '47 Harley Show Bike
- Velodrome Boardtracking It!
- The 1/4 Mile Awaits!
- Roadster & Pre-unit Combo
- WR Madness!
- Wow - Pre-unit Show Bike w/ Rear 21" Wheel!
- Thoughts on Seeing the "Wild One"
- Knuckle Drag Bikes!
- Pre-unit Time Trials Racer
- 200cc Racer @ Bonneville
- Harley Motors at a Glance
- Clem Johnson's "Barn Job" Drag Vincent!
- Triumph T-100 Fitted w/ Race Kit
- Contributors R' Welcome!
- 1956 Panhead - the "Blue Low Rider"
- Early 50s Triumph Rigid Salt Racer!
- 1946 Harley Custom
- Crazy Triumph
- The Cannibal MK II Drag Triumph
- The Rainbow Fade Pre-unit
- 1949 Harley with Narrowed Wideglide
- Skinny to the Max!
- Rainbow Rigid - A Trumpet for Show & Go
- Sporty Drag Bike
- The Happy Snail - Triumph Rigid Salt Racer
- 1937 Harley Skinnysickle
- ▼ May (61)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
A couple days ago I received this August 1986 Easyrider cover scan from Mark B. up north. I've posted images of this mindblowing p...
My brother came across this cool vintage Champion BSA jacket in excellent condtion. The only issues are some light stains and a dime ...
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...