ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Monday, May 12, 2008
How cool is this 1951 WR race bike? Check out that handlebar set-up! This bike is incredible!
WR racer (at left) from back in the day (one at right is an Indian Sport Scout, my mistake!) I like the matching two-tone leather jackets as well! (both pictures come from The Harley Davidson Motorcycle book)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- How to Score at the Swapmeet
- Rigid Shovel & Pan
- Meatball's Shindig
- Armond's Amazing Knucklehead
- Revell Grease 2 1/25 Scale Triumph & BSA Combo Mod...
- Identifying Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs Poster
- P-pad = Frame Pad 4 Sporty Drag
- Detailing the Triumph
- Swedish Wild One Poster
- Cool Panhead
- A Couple O' Trumpets
- The "Life Cycle" - Tom Medley
- Stryper - Soldiers Under Command Album - 1985
- "OL' 79" Decal
- Triumph Pre-unit Swingarm - Jeffries Paint
- Wild Pan
- WR Racer w/ Nifty Spring Shields
- Ed Roth's Bike Truck Bike
- Hill Climb Action!
- Off to the Drags....Maybe?
- Gene Winfield Econoline Truck
- Under Construction
- My Girl is a BSA!...RACER
- Bathin' the Trumpet
- Outstanding Speedway Cover Shot
- Ron Howard's Twin Owns This Knuckle
- Gunfighter Mustache Tank!
- The Acceleration Archive - Roger Phillips Collecti...
- Hand Built Triumph GP Racer Model Kit
- Harley Boardtracker with Style
- Datsun / Husky Revell Kit for Vintage Dirt Bike Lo...
- Flxi Car Fun!
- Drag Pre-unit w/ Forward Tilted Motor
- 1929 Harley OHV Twin Cam Hillclimber
- Roth Choppers Magazine Downloads (6 Issues)
- Donald Bell's '47 Harley Show Bike
- Velodrome Boardtracking It!
- The 1/4 Mile Awaits!
- Roadster & Pre-unit Combo
- WR Madness!
- Wow - Pre-unit Show Bike w/ Rear 21" Wheel!
- Thoughts on Seeing the "Wild One"
- Knuckle Drag Bikes!
- Pre-unit Time Trials Racer
- 200cc Racer @ Bonneville
- Harley Motors at a Glance
- Clem Johnson's "Barn Job" Drag Vincent!
- Triumph T-100 Fitted w/ Race Kit
- Contributors R' Welcome!
- 1956 Panhead - the "Blue Low Rider"
- Early 50s Triumph Rigid Salt Racer!
- 1946 Harley Custom
- Crazy Triumph
- The Cannibal MK II Drag Triumph
- The Rainbow Fade Pre-unit
- 1949 Harley with Narrowed Wideglide
- Skinny to the Max!
- Rainbow Rigid - A Trumpet for Show & Go
- Sporty Drag Bike
- The Happy Snail - Triumph Rigid Salt Racer
- 1937 Harley Skinnysickle
- ▼ May (61)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I know a lobby card of this same image was posted earlier but I think this one is much clearer. Harley drag bike heading down the line. E...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...