ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Saturday, May 13, 2017
*****1949 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Suburban*****
***235 Chevrolet Inlet Straight Six Engine (Runs Great)
***Three (3) on the tree manual transmission - rebuilt by Joe Epstein with new clutch and less than
200 miles on rebuild (shifts well through all gears)
***600-16 Firestone whitewall tires with 1954 Chevrolet Accessory hub caps (full size spare with brand new 600-16 Firestone whitewall included)
***Brakes and stops well, starts easily and drives like a champ
***Original interior with three rows of seats including jump seat up front
***Split manifold with dual pipes running one straight pipe and one glasspack
***Federal siren with original bakelite switch
***NOS Fulton Traffic Light finder installed
***Picket Fence bumper guard up front
***Accessory bumper guards on rear
***1947 Commercial license plates with 1949 tabs
***12 volt electrical
***1950's Harley DH-49 Guide Lights in rear to provide extra brightness at night
***Rebuilt original speedometer and gas, fuel, temperature, and battery gauges ready to install
***Glass window washer reservoir
Extras (add ons)
****West Adams Chevrolet License Plate Frames - $775.00
Items to Fix
* Front floor panels and insides need patching and possibly in two areas under side sliding windows
* A few of the inside window frames could used to be replaced
* Two windows have cracked glass
I have over $20,000 invested in this truck and would not be selling but I just purchased a 1942 GMC Suburban so this one has to go. Serious inquiries only and NO TRADES. Please email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to see the truck which is located in Anaheim, CA.
Link to the the Craigslist ad is HERE.
- ► 2018 (56)
- Memorial Day - 2017
- 1954 Chevrolet Truck Fold-out Brochure (Courtesy o...
- SOLD - 1949 Chevrolet Suburban - $18,500 FIRM
- Original West Adams Chevrolet License Plate Frames...
- Special Equipment for Chevrolet Trucks - The "Silv...
- 1942 GMC - 1/2 Ton -to 2 Ton Brochure (Selections)...
- Circa 1896-1899. "Berth deck cooks aboard cruiser ...
- 1937 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- 1940's Chevrolet Sedan Delivery
- 1938 & 1939 GMC Suburbans at 1939 Golden Gate Inte...
- 1939 GMC
- 1940's Las Vegas Army Air Field License Topper
- 1941 GMC Panel & Pickup
- 1942 Two Tone Paint for Chevrolet Commercial Vehic...
- 1937 Chevrolet Gold Book Truck Selections
- 1942 Chevrolet Gold Book Truck Selections
- Fully Dressed Panhead
- 1939 AMA Safety Award Motorcycle Photo
- Original GMC Paint Colors - 1939 - 1953
- Chevrolet Panel Truck & Teardrop Camper
- WWII US Navy Shore Patrol Panel Truck
- 1951 - 1953 US Navy Chevrolet Suburban
- Chevrolet in 1945
- 1942 GMC 1/2 Ton Suburban
- 1938 Chevrolet Suburban - WWII
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The jacket with these labels is up for sale HERE if interested and the auction times out on Wednesday 12/07/11 at 9:28 PST!
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...