ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Saturday, May 13, 2017
*****1949 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Suburban*****
***235 Chevrolet Inlet Straight Six Engine (Runs Great)
***Three (3) on the tree manual transmission - rebuilt by Joe Epstein with new clutch and less than
200 miles on rebuild (shifts well through all gears)
***600-16 Firestone whitewall tires with 1954 Chevrolet Accessory hub caps (full size spare with brand new 600-16 Firestone whitewall included)
***Brakes and stops well, starts easily and drives like a champ
***Original interior with three rows of seats including jump seat up front
***Split manifold with dual pipes running one straight pipe and one glasspack
***Federal siren with original bakelite switch
***NOS Fulton Traffic Light finder installed
***Picket Fence bumper guard up front
***Accessory bumper guards on rear
***1947 Commercial license plates with 1949 tabs
***12 volt electrical
***1950's Harley DH-49 Guide Lights in rear to provide extra brightness at night
***Rebuilt original speedometer and gas, fuel, temperature, and battery gauges ready to install
***Glass window washer reservoir
Extras (add ons)
****West Adams Chevrolet License Plate Frames - $775.00
Items to Fix
* Front floor panels and insides need patching and possibly in two areas under side sliding windows
* A few of the inside window frames could used to be replaced
* Two windows have cracked glass
I have over $20,000 invested in this truck and would not be selling but I just purchased a 1942 GMC Suburban so this one has to go. Serious inquiries only and NO TRADES. Please email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to see the truck which is located in Anaheim, CA.
Link to the the Craigslist ad is HERE.
- Memorial Day - 2017
- 1954 Chevrolet Truck Fold-out Brochure (Courtesy o...
- SOLD - 1949 Chevrolet Suburban - $18,500 FIRM
- Original West Adams Chevrolet License Plate Frames...
- Special Equipment for Chevrolet Trucks - The "Silv...
- 1942 GMC - 1/2 Ton -to 2 Ton Brochure (Selections)...
- Circa 1896-1899. "Berth deck cooks aboard cruiser ...
- 1937 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- 1940's Chevrolet Sedan Delivery
- 1938 & 1939 GMC Suburbans at 1939 Golden Gate Inte...
- 1939 GMC
- 1940's Las Vegas Army Air Field License Topper
- 1941 GMC Panel & Pickup
- 1942 Two Tone Paint for Chevrolet Commercial Vehic...
- 1937 Chevrolet Gold Book Truck Selections
- 1942 Chevrolet Gold Book Truck Selections
- Fully Dressed Panhead
- 1939 AMA Safety Award Motorcycle Photo
- Original GMC Paint Colors - 1939 - 1953
- Chevrolet Panel Truck & Teardrop Camper
- WWII US Navy Shore Patrol Panel Truck
- 1951 - 1953 US Navy Chevrolet Suburban
- Chevrolet in 1945
- 1942 GMC 1/2 Ton Suburban
- 1938 Chevrolet Suburban - WWII
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Kaz is a huge Triumph fan and his blog is chalk full of tons of custom English motorcycles. He was nice enough to purchase a couple of...
I saw this gem on Ebay today and the auction reads: "Up for your consideration is an original poster "GHOST RIDER" poster,...