ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
1942 GMC 1/2 Ton Suburban
I've had my eye on this truck for a few years now and it was just up for sale on Ebay though the reserve was not met at $20K. I sell my 1949 Chevrolet Suburban in a heartbeat for this truck. Nothing's cooler in my book than a WWII era suburban and a GMC is all the cooler! You can get more info on the truck here.
- Memorial Day - 2017
- 1954 Chevrolet Truck Fold-out Brochure (Courtesy o...
- SOLD - 1949 Chevrolet Suburban - $18,500 FIRM
- Original West Adams Chevrolet License Plate Frames...
- Special Equipment for Chevrolet Trucks - The "Silv...
- 1942 GMC - 1/2 Ton -to 2 Ton Brochure (Selections)...
- Circa 1896-1899. "Berth deck cooks aboard cruiser ...
- 1937 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- 1940's Chevrolet Sedan Delivery
- 1938 & 1939 GMC Suburbans at 1939 Golden Gate Inte...
- 1939 GMC
- 1940's Las Vegas Army Air Field License Topper
- 1941 GMC Panel & Pickup
- 1942 Two Tone Paint for Chevrolet Commercial Vehic...
- 1937 Chevrolet Gold Book Truck Selections
- 1942 Chevrolet Gold Book Truck Selections
- Fully Dressed Panhead
- 1939 AMA Safety Award Motorcycle Photo
- Original GMC Paint Colors - 1939 - 1953
- Chevrolet Panel Truck & Teardrop Camper
- WWII US Navy Shore Patrol Panel Truck
- 1951 - 1953 US Navy Chevrolet Suburban
- Chevrolet in 1945
- 1942 GMC 1/2 Ton Suburban
- 1938 Chevrolet Suburban - WWII
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
I'm definitely intrigued by old novelty items so when I was poking around on the internet this weekend I ...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Though not motorcycle related I was looking for a picture of this Grosso deck as I remember it was one of my favorites when skateboarding a...
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...