ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Monday, March 23, 2009
1965 Panhead California Road Trip Photos
Last picture is from a 1966 Modern Cycle magazine showing Eddie Haskell's bike with a little different look. You can see his bike in two of the 1965 photos above. Modern Cycle picture and Eddie Haskell identification come from John, the "Harpoon"!
I just found this picture on Ebay but the molded tank in the upper left-hand corner looks similar to the one on "Hank Espinosa's Panhead." Ad comes from the 1968 Motorcycle Sport Book!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Back Down the Hill!
- Allen of ARD Magnetos
- At the Drags!
- Pep Boys Type Ripple Pipe in 1969???
- Mini Cafe Harley Album Cover
- 1965 Panhead California Road Trip Photos
- Lowrider Magazine - Issue #1
- In Love with "Love Cycles"
- 1960s Simpson Drag Racing Jacket
- 1960s Bates Leather Jacket (Downturned collar)
- 1960s Bates Leather Racing Shirt (Non-Padded)
- 1960s Bates Leather Racing Shirt (Padded)
- The V-Guns Rock Out!
- Wild Triumph Rigid
- Triumph Mild Custom Circa 1953
- Bates Seats & Miscellaneous
- Late 70s Easyriders T-shirt
- Von Dutch Customized Pre-unit
- The Knucklehead Called "Willy"
- LP Cover from 1969
- Chromed Frame Triumph Rigid - 20th Century Fox
- Muerte HC Blogspot!
- Original Movie Stills from "the Wild One"
- Fonda's Wild Angels Replica Panhead?
- ▼ March (24)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...