ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Friday, March 20, 2009
In Love with "Love Cycles"
I am totally mesmerized by Love Cycles of Arizona. These guys are building period customs with all right touches and it appears they've done seven (7) or so insane bikes already. I've seen the Jason Jessee / Jason Phares styled knuckle "Love" built rolling around in Costa Mesa and it is a looker. Keep up the great work "LOVE" and check out an article on this same knuckle and their ad in the 25th Issue of DiCE Magazine. For more information on Love Cycles visit their blog: www.lovecycles.blogspot.com and enjoy the Stevie Wonder song!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Back Down the Hill!
- Allen of ARD Magnetos
- At the Drags!
- Pep Boys Type Ripple Pipe in 1969???
- Mini Cafe Harley Album Cover
- 1965 Panhead California Road Trip Photos
- Lowrider Magazine - Issue #1
- In Love with "Love Cycles"
- 1960s Simpson Drag Racing Jacket
- 1960s Bates Leather Jacket (Downturned collar)
- 1960s Bates Leather Racing Shirt (Non-Padded)
- 1960s Bates Leather Racing Shirt (Padded)
- The V-Guns Rock Out!
- Wild Triumph Rigid
- Triumph Mild Custom Circa 1953
- Bates Seats & Miscellaneous
- Late 70s Easyriders T-shirt
- Von Dutch Customized Pre-unit
- The Knucklehead Called "Willy"
- LP Cover from 1969
- Chromed Frame Triumph Rigid - 20th Century Fox
- Muerte HC Blogspot!
- Original Movie Stills from "the Wild One"
- Fonda's Wild Angels Replica Panhead?
- ▼ March (24)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...