ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Remembering Keith Moore
Jackie and I attended Keith Moore's memorial service today at McAulay and Wallace Mortuary in Fullerton, CA and it was a very nice service complete with slideshow of Keith with his family and customers throughout the years. Many of Keith's friends and loved ones were there to pay their respects to a very knowledgeable and humble man.
The first picture shows the large turnout of Triumph motorcycles and I especially liked the Pre-unit swingarm in the second photo. The last two are shots of Keith's Shop where we stopped briefly after the service. You can see the notes, cards, and flowers from devoted customers and friends.
You can view Keith's obituary HERE.
Keith you will be greatly missed but your memory lives on!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Early 70's "Magnificent Seven" Poster
- Larry Garmon's Knuckle w/ Larry Watson Paint
- Remembering Keith Moore
- Original 1967 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Dade County" Ch...
- NICE! Motorcycle 100% Rigid Panhead
- Original 1966 Ed Roth / Robt. Williams "Help Put D...
- Original 1966 Ed Roth / Robt. Williams Catalog T-s...
- Wild One Monkey Business
- Gabe's BAR HOOK UP - Huntington Beach, CA
- Duas Caras Cycles - Japan
- Duas Caras Cycles Resurrects Joe Alphabet's "Iride...
- German Novelty Eye Clocks from the 1920's
- Dragon Pan
- Vintage Early 1970's "Retarded Timmy" Poster
- Hawgholic's Insane 1945 "Stoned Yellow" Knucklehea...
- Vard Front End w/ Flanders Riser Set-up
- Knuckle Dragger
- 1960 Ford Starliner Custom of Perfection!
- Guitar Wolf - 04/19/12
- Orange Circle Car Show Highlights - From 04/15/12
- The Ohio Crew
- 1965 Santa Barbara Show Program
- 1961 Tridents Auto Show Program
- Custom Bikes at the 1960 Autorama - Hartford, Conn...
- TRIUMPHER Blogsite from Japan
- Flanders vs. Hellings
- Keith Moore of Moore's Cycle Center Passed Today
- Don Hawley @ Carrell Speedway in Gardena, CA - 195...
- Goodyear Tires as Distributed by Webco in 1966
- 1960's Detroit Autorama Photos
- Rad 1960's Ghost Rider Poster by Jay & Ell Enterpr...
- FOR SALE - Vintage Original 1950's 1956 - 1962 Pre...
- At the Strip
- Lil' Jewel Pre-unit Triumph Drag Bike
- Muscle Bike Mesmerized
- Slick Custom
- SOLD - 1975 Low Rider Trophy
- SOLD OUT - NOS 1970's Triumph Cycle Inn Portland H...
- Original Dave Mann Painting to be Auctioned on 05/...
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1960's Levis Big E Jacket with ...
- Little One Triumph Show Bike FOR SALE on Ebay
- The Wretched Hive
- 1955 Swedish Panhead Street Chopper Feature!
- ▼ April (44)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The jacket with these labels is up for sale HERE if interested and the auction times out on Wednesday 12/07/11 at 9:28 PST!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...