All images are courtesy of the Orange County Archives.
ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
- ► 2018 (56)
- First Version of the 2nd Knott's Steak House Broch...
- Paul Von Klieben's "Main Street Ghost Town" Painti...
- Knott's Steak House Indian Room Paintings by Paul ...
- Original Knott's Calico Log Ride Concept Model (19...
- Knott's Berry Farm "Come & Get It" Video - 1961
- Knott's Steak House Menu - 1949
- Knott's Berry Farm Steakhouse Menu - 1957
- Knott's Berry Farm Photo History - 1940's - Early ...
- Portrait of a Sailor
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...