ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Gunga Din - '53 BSA Custom Drag Bike
Here's a pretty cool little article from 1961, from How To Hop-Up Your Engine, about a BSA custom that had show appeal with the go to back its wild appearance. I always love those drilled brakes, both for functionality and eye appeal!
- ► 2017 (56)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Plum Smuggler
- The "Fairy Duster"
- The Maiden Voyage
- "Slow Poke" Sign is Finished!
- "Slow Poke" Tank is Back!
- Born Losers Lobby Cards
- Asphalt Gods
- Siberian Ice Racing!
- Off Brand Muscle Bikes Circa 1970
- The Life of Gary Littlejohn
- Bear Parts Co.
- New Western Outlaws: Barbarians on Bikes - True M...
- Clem Johnson's "Barn Job" Vincent Drag Bike
- Knucklehead @ the Grand Canyon!
- CoolToons from 1955
- Gunga Din - '53 BSA Custom Drag Bike
- Skinny Swedish Knuckles Revisted!
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
The NOS jacket above sold for $1,691.66 on 07/17/16. The above is a NOS or...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...