ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Friday, October 22, 2010
Scott Craig Built Pre-unit Rigid For Sale on Ebay
The old tangerine and pink pre-unit triumph Scott Craig built back in the late 90's is up for sale on Ebay through the Garage Company. This bike definitely got me interested in customs when I saw at a show put on by Century Cycles back somewhere around 2001-2003 when it had the rear black wall tire and straight header pipes. Check it out HERE as well as the other jems Yoshi has for sale!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Cocktail Shakers to Superior Racing Cones
- 1960's NOS English 4" Universal Black Fenders - $4...
- New from the 1939 Clothier (Fall 2010 Collection)!...
- Chris Staab's 1949 "Fairy Duster" Panhead Street C...
- 1953 Wild One Promo Still
- Wild Angels Knuckle
- BSA - Est 1861
- 1922 Indian OHV!
- Have Your Passenger Ride Side Saddle!
- Goodyear Tire Selection in 1967!
- Manslaughter - 1922
- Life on the Road
- 1897 Mercedez Benz Coupe
- Street Chopper's Gary Littlejohn Interview
- Scott Craig Built Pre-unit Rigid For Sale on Ebay
- Hollywood Harley - Circa 1989
- Leather Boys - 1965
- The History of VANS / Van Doren Sneakers
- Hell's Angels '69 Lobby Card
- Peaked Fiberglass Road Racer Seats!
- Finally a Lammy any Rocker Would Agree With!
- 1930 Husqvarna "Special Racer"
- Goodyear Speed Grip 16" DLB WW
- Glassing for Hire!
- Art History 101
- Life On Speed (for 1/4 Mile Intervals)
- Jeff Phillips Pro Model Sims Longsleeve Skateboard...
- Rebel Rousers Still from 1970
- 1940's Beck Northeaster Model 333 Reissue Two-Tone...
- Eggxacting Maneuvers
- Only Fools...
- K Model @ Santa Fe Speedway - 1957!
- Burnt Reynolds / Fireflight
- The "Ton-Up" Crew in 1965!
- Wild One on a Matchless in '53!
- Ascott TT - 1968
- Burt Munro in 1968!
- Before the Days of Craigslist...
- Serape Riding Vests - Late '60s
- Bates Face Shields in 1968!
- MC Glasspack Mufflers in 1968!
- Bates Introduced Flourescent Leathers - Sept. 1968...
- Street Chopper Feature Updates!
- Stussy Boneyards II: Conspiracy LE Zine - Release...
- 1940's - 1960's Motorcycle Riding Cap
- Roach Trike T-shirt Transfer - 1969
- Angel Unchained Lobby Cards - 1970!
- Late 60's Roth Hell's Angels Poster
- ▼ October (49)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
I'm definitely intrigued by old novelty items so when I was poking around on the internet this weekend I ...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Though not motorcycle related I was looking for a picture of this Grosso deck as I remember it was one of my favorites when skateboarding a...
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...