ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I picked up a vintage Bates leather M/C jacket last weekend thats up for sale. This one has the newer 70's circular tag and is a size 38. For details check Jackie's blog posting HERE and she has a link to the Ebay auction. All reasonable offers will be considered.
Monday, February 14, 2011
I missed out on this awesome photo on Ebay but have to admit its amazing. The knucklehead with Vard/Glide forks with mini Flanders bars, uncharacteristic wide white wall tire in front only, and Buco type saddlebags is just great! Rider reminds me of the late Mike Conley (RIP).
Friday, February 11, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- 1955 Rebel Without a Cause Pressbook - James Dean
- Young Romance Comic Cover - 11/69
- Cars & Karting
- Electra Glide in Blue - 1973
- SOLD - 1970's Bates Brando Type Leather Motorcycle...
- Insane Knuckle!
- A Sailor & His Cycle - 1960!
- Fistful of Dynamite Insert Poster - 1972
- Wild Wheels - 1969
- Stray Cats "Gonna Ball" Knuckles
- 1972 Matchbox Chopper Trike "the Stingeroo"
- Grand National Roadster Show 2011
- Angels Die Hard Poster - 1970
- The RAD Vans Collection
- 1980's Vans Sneaker Scene Side Tape Selections
- Old Racing Poster Snip-it
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
This bike is so cool and most of the parts were hand fabricated by the Owner according to the 1963 article from Hot Rod Magazine!