ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Late 60s Biker Photo Book - Outlaws MC
I haven't received my copy yet but from what I understand this book has at least 75 photos of the Detroit Outlaws Motorcycle Club from the 60s and should be a good one, similar to Danny Lyon's "The Bikeriders". From the looks of the cover shot its got to be worth the $29.95. Here's the link for those interested in picking up a copy: http://www.flashproductionsllc.com/Asset.asp?AssetID=15599&AKey=FGWAF5R9
This guy's swingarm triumph shown in both the group photo and the riding shot above is my favorite bike in the book. That sissybar is amazing as well as the molded tank which makes for a very sweet machine!
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Roach Posters!
- Life at the Strip!
- More Wild Angels Original Photos!
- Tony Nancy Solo Seat
- Gliddin' Knuckle
- Very A-Trike-tive 45
- Details Details Details!!!
- Colors Magazine
- Randy Smith Was Amazing!
- Mert Lawill at Cow Palace 1966
- Crazy Ron Finch Pan
- Old Custom Knuckle
- 1926 Harley Model A Peashooter Racer
- Mooneyes 17th Annual Custom Show Yokohama Japan
- The Undertakers - Night on the Town
- Little Chop With a Big Name
- 1960s T-Bird Mild Custom
- Pre-unit with a Supercharger!
- Twin Engine Yamaha Drag Bike
- Gnarly Original Race Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Final Adjustments! - Readyin' 4 the Drags
- Quarter Mile Honda!
- Cannibal Mark II
- Revell 1/25th Scale Triumph Model Kit
- Johnson Motors Restyled Speed Twin
- Late 60s Biker Photo Book - Outlaws MC
- More Wild Angels Stuff
- Finned Timing Trumpet
- Triumph Rigid Drag Bike
- Wicked Witch Drag Pre-unit - Part 2
- "Lil' Bit" Drag Triumph
- ▼ September (31)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
This bike is so cool and most of the parts were hand fabricated by the Owner according to the 1963 article from Hot Rod Magazine!