ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Final Adjustments! - Readyin' 4 the Drags
I've loved this photo ever since I've saw it on the wall in Lucky's garage. The teenage kid with his hopped up pre-unit with the 1/4 mile on his mind. I have no idea what magazine this photo came from but I give a huge thanks to Pete for sending it over! Extremely cool! I'm lovin' those MCM rocker caps too as they're my all time favorites! (Damon, the low front end, rocker caps, and drag pipes to racing cones (set-up in general) reminds me of your bike; well done!)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Roach Posters!
- Life at the Strip!
- More Wild Angels Original Photos!
- Tony Nancy Solo Seat
- Gliddin' Knuckle
- Very A-Trike-tive 45
- Details Details Details!!!
- Colors Magazine
- Randy Smith Was Amazing!
- Mert Lawill at Cow Palace 1966
- Crazy Ron Finch Pan
- Old Custom Knuckle
- 1926 Harley Model A Peashooter Racer
- Mooneyes 17th Annual Custom Show Yokohama Japan
- The Undertakers - Night on the Town
- Little Chop With a Big Name
- 1960s T-Bird Mild Custom
- Pre-unit with a Supercharger!
- Twin Engine Yamaha Drag Bike
- Gnarly Original Race Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Final Adjustments! - Readyin' 4 the Drags
- Quarter Mile Honda!
- Cannibal Mark II
- Revell 1/25th Scale Triumph Model Kit
- Johnson Motors Restyled Speed Twin
- Late 60s Biker Photo Book - Outlaws MC
- More Wild Angels Stuff
- Finned Timing Trumpet
- Triumph Rigid Drag Bike
- Wicked Witch Drag Pre-unit - Part 2
- "Lil' Bit" Drag Triumph
- ▼ September (31)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...