ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Monday, September 1, 2008
Wicked Witch Drag Pre-unit - Part 2
If you're wondering where the heck I got the "Wicked Witch" bit from search on the blog under "Drag Pre-unit" and you will see an article with the same bike from a 1964 Cycle Magazine. Thanks to Pete Andrews from Australia for this contribution and some great other articles to be posted later this week. This article comes from an early 80s Street Chopper Magazine. Just look at the tilted triumph motor and contoured oil bag to fit the radius of the velocity stack for better air flow to the carbs. Nice!!!!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Roach Posters!
- Life at the Strip!
- More Wild Angels Original Photos!
- Tony Nancy Solo Seat
- Gliddin' Knuckle
- Very A-Trike-tive 45
- Details Details Details!!!
- Colors Magazine
- Randy Smith Was Amazing!
- Mert Lawill at Cow Palace 1966
- Crazy Ron Finch Pan
- Old Custom Knuckle
- 1926 Harley Model A Peashooter Racer
- Mooneyes 17th Annual Custom Show Yokohama Japan
- The Undertakers - Night on the Town
- Little Chop With a Big Name
- 1960s T-Bird Mild Custom
- Pre-unit with a Supercharger!
- Twin Engine Yamaha Drag Bike
- Gnarly Original Race Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Final Adjustments! - Readyin' 4 the Drags
- Quarter Mile Honda!
- Cannibal Mark II
- Revell 1/25th Scale Triumph Model Kit
- Johnson Motors Restyled Speed Twin
- Late 60s Biker Photo Book - Outlaws MC
- More Wild Angels Stuff
- Finned Timing Trumpet
- Triumph Rigid Drag Bike
- Wicked Witch Drag Pre-unit - Part 2
- "Lil' Bit" Drag Triumph
- ▼ September (31)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
This Dukes San Gabriel Valley 1948 Chevy Fleetline was at the Chinga Las Vegas Show last weekend looking the part! Great car!
The BECK logo in the early '60s! I had no idea ANDERSON footpegs were being made this early. I thought they were just a late 60s or ...
Thanks to Ragin', Full-On for sending the link to this original 1966 Wild Angels vest currently up on Ebay with abou...