ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Mert Lawill at Cow Palace 1966
Check out these awesome shots of Mert from 1966. I am not familiar with the type of Harley he's using here but I like the leather jacket with business slacks and loafers combo, not to mention that Bell Helmet, Star maybe? (These great photos are currently on Ebay!)
Man, would I ever love to find one of these helmets as I'm sure seems more protective than the 3/4 helmets out there and still looks cool!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Roach Posters!
- Life at the Strip!
- More Wild Angels Original Photos!
- Tony Nancy Solo Seat
- Gliddin' Knuckle
- Very A-Trike-tive 45
- Details Details Details!!!
- Colors Magazine
- Randy Smith Was Amazing!
- Mert Lawill at Cow Palace 1966
- Crazy Ron Finch Pan
- Old Custom Knuckle
- 1926 Harley Model A Peashooter Racer
- Mooneyes 17th Annual Custom Show Yokohama Japan
- The Undertakers - Night on the Town
- Little Chop With a Big Name
- 1960s T-Bird Mild Custom
- Pre-unit with a Supercharger!
- Twin Engine Yamaha Drag Bike
- Gnarly Original Race Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Final Adjustments! - Readyin' 4 the Drags
- Quarter Mile Honda!
- Cannibal Mark II
- Revell 1/25th Scale Triumph Model Kit
- Johnson Motors Restyled Speed Twin
- Late 60s Biker Photo Book - Outlaws MC
- More Wild Angels Stuff
- Finned Timing Trumpet
- Triumph Rigid Drag Bike
- Wicked Witch Drag Pre-unit - Part 2
- "Lil' Bit" Drag Triumph
- ▼ September (31)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to ...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...