ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Norm Grabowski's Pan with Side Hack!
Norm's panhead with side car is a pretty cool rig! From the smokestack pipes to the buggy side car this machine is a winner! (Article comes from a late 60s Modern Cycle Magazine!)
Here's a picture of the Covair beast from a 1966 Motorcycle Sport Book! Here's a link to an earlier post I just found with norm flexing his Corvair Trike: http://nostalgiaonwheels.blogspot.com/2008/02/craze-dude-w-side-hack-late-60s-cycle.html
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Black Angels Poster in High Definition!
- Wild Angels Bikes
- Late 50s Bell 500-TX Helmet vs. Mid 60s Version!
- Mondo Bondo Shovel
- 1960s Mondo Mod Poster!
- Ed Thomas' '41 Knuckle Drag Bike
- Pre-unit Swingarm Mild Custom!
- 1930 Indian Factory Hillclimber
- Gabe has Been Shanghaied!
- Flawless Harley JD Racer!
- Vintage Stanton Police Dept Photo
- 1958 Dragstrip Riot Movie Still - Attack of the Pr...
- Angels Die Hard Lobby Cards from 1970
- Customs 4 the Show & Strip!
- Old Racers & Miscellaneous!
- Love Cycles Merchandise
- Wild Angels Posters in High Definition!
- 1959 AMA Trophies & Award Plaques!
- Inland Vans Berdoo
- 1970 Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter" Poster
- A Plethora of "Motorcycle Gang" Stills
- 1961 Sporty Cafe Custom!
- Selections from the "BECK" '61-'62 Catalog
- Phil Ross' Triumph Show Bike & Doug Hirschberg's S...
- Cool 1970's Reissue Great Escape Poster!
- Swingarm Pre-unit with Sky-High Bars!
- Generator Shovel Chop from 1967!
- 1953 "Hot Blood" Poster
- Bruce Dern Rides in "Cycle Savages"
- 1958 Sporty Drag Bike!
- Frank Weston's "Mint Pearl" 45 in 1959
- How to Steal the Girl While on Your Bike!
- Knuckle Streamliner Cameleon Picture
- Filmfax Magazine - June/July 1991 - Issue No. 27
- The Bell 500-TX Helmet - Worth its Weight in Gold!...
- Random Biker Movie Photos!
- Daytona - Racing on the Beach!
- Original Late 80s Santa Cruz Jim Phillips "Screami...
- Hell on Wheels M/C Rally & Beauty Pageant - June 2...
- The Tropical Cyclettes M.C. / M.F.
- The 1950's Avon Tire Selection
- Cool Toons!
- Gary Littlejohn's Best Magazine Cover!
- Kid Deuce's Wild Flicker Photo Sets!
- Bates in 1962!
- 1970 Aussie Hot Rod Show Photos!
- UK Drag Bikes of Insanity!
- Bates in 1954!
- High Resolution "Wild One" Photos!
- Building a Chopper / Smokestackin' Knucklehead!
- I've Got the "Yellow Fever"
- Fully Dressed Panheads
- The Teenage Taxi!
- Destro Just Got a Knucklehead...
- Dick Hirschberg's Knucklehead
- Norm Grabowski's Pan with Side Hack!
- The "Enchanted Parrot" Revisited!
- Give'em Enough Rocks, Rope, & Engraving! - Gabe's ...
- '41 Chevy Outside Hollywoodland
- Interesting Old Oil Filters
- '48 Triumph T-100 Desert Racer Custom
- Bud Ekins "In Flight"
- Danny Lyon Cover Art
- Knucklehead With Triple Carb Set-up!
- The Balancing Act!
- Orange Peelin' Panhead
- Dave of San Diego's Crazy Pan & Sporty!!!
- 1960s Bates Striped Cafe Jacket - Padded
- Screamin' Suzuki Roth Decal
- The Legend of Indian Gary!
- Ernie Dorsey's Pre-unit Drag Bike
- Very Mildly Customized Matchless
- Pre-unit Drag Bikes to Freak-Out About!
- ▼ June (73)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to ...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...