ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Original Dave Mann / Ed Roth 1960's Choppers Magazine Biker Prints - FOR SALE
Up for sale are four (4) original 1960's Ed Roth / Dave Mann biker prints sold in Choppers Magazine during the late 1960s. Pricing and conditions are as follows:
1) 1 EA - "Bike Heaven" (9-3/8" x 14-3/4") - 1966 - Very Good condition with a couple of very faint
border stains and a left hand corner wrinkle which will be
invisible if matted and framed. - $75 STILL AVAILABLE
2) 1 EA - "A Taste of Honey" (8-7/8" x 13-7/8") - 1968 - Mint condition with no issues - $75 (SOLD)
3) 1 EA - "Soul Sister" - 1967 - Mint condition with no issues - $75 - (SOLD)
4) 1 EA - "Psychedlic Love Temple" (8-7/8" x 14") - 1968 - Mint condition with no issues - $50.00
Shipping to run $7.95 in the US or $16.95 to Europe or Japan for 1 - 4 posters. Please email me if interested at email@example.com . Paypal will be the accepted method of payment. Thanks & God Bless. Stretch!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- On Any Sunday Italian Poster
- FOR SALE - ORIGINAL 1960'S RUBY MOTOCICLISTA PANHE...
- Original 1960's Dave Mann / Ed Roth Biker Print Po...
- Original Dave Mann / Ed Roth 1960's Choppers Magaz...
- Cast Aluminum 1940s / 1950s Motorcycle License Pla...
- Dean Lanza Photos on Jodylanza's Photostream
- WWI US Army 62nd Inf. Photo at Camp Fremont - Jan ...
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
I'm definitely intrigued by old novelty items so when I was poking around on the internet this weekend I ...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Though not motorcycle related I was looking for a picture of this Grosso deck as I remember it was one of my favorites when skateboarding a...
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...