ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
- ► 2017 (62)
- Pendleton Woolen Mills in 1945
- The H.D. Lee Company - 02/28/44 - LIFE Magazine
- General Motors in 1943
- GMC Trucks for 1937
- West Point Academy Sweaters - 1936 - 1941
- Pre-War Chevrolet Suburban - Circa 1941
- Chevrolet & GMC in WWII - 1942
- 1939 Chevrolet Ambulance - WWII Trinidad Base Camp...
- Mid 1950's Naval Air Police Dodge Panel Truck
- Women of the USMC - 1944
- 1938 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Taxi Cab
- 1939 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Canopy Express
- Pontiac Salutes the Armed Forces - 05/08/44 - LIFE...
- Flying Saucer Convention - Cool Tees & a Chevrolet...
- USN Seabees at Tarawa, Japan - LIFE Issues April 1...
- Railroads for the War Effort - LIFE Magazine - Feb...
- Fabric Mending & the Farm Patch Method - LIFE Maga...
- 1938 & 1939 GMC Suburbans - Pan American Airlines
- Cypress Festival & Car Show
- 1939 US Automobile License Plates
- GMC - 1942
- Navy Yard Mail Delivery Truck
- Original M-1937 US Army Chore / Work Denim Jacket
- 1939 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck & 1 1/2 Ton USN...
- 1942 Chevrolet Suburban - Peterson Automotive & Tr...
- Salt & Pepper
- WWII Camp Hood Tank Destroyers
- OG Winslow B. Felix Chevrolet License Topper
- WWII Era USN Sweatshirt
- Pre-War US Army Recruitment Poster - 1940
- 1940 Chevrolet Stakebed
- 1937 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1942 GMC Panel Truck Rear Doors
- Richfield Hi-Octane Gasoline
- 1946 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- 1938 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- WWII USN Deck Jackets - Bay Patrol - 1944
- USN Deck Jackets on D-Day
- 1942 USN Chevrolet Stake Bed
- 1930's Mackinaw Barnstormer Jacket - LL Bean Versi...
- WWII USN Shawl Collar Denim Jacket & Trousers
- WWI Era Sailor Denim
- USN Pickup
- 1939 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Lowrider Pick-up
- Sailor's 1939 Chevrolet Truck - LIFE Magazine
- 1946 GMC 1/2 Ton Pick-up
- 1942 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Pick-up - WWII Victory Truc...
- 1942 USN Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Pick-up
- USMC Pontiac Woodie Wagon
- GMC Baptist Hauler
- GMC Ambulances
- 1942 - GMC Suburban - US Submarine Veterans - WWII...
- 1940 1/2 Ton GMC Panel Truck
- 1946 Chevrolet Canopy Express - Gents Car Club
- Indian - 1944
- Fixing the Suburban
- 1942 USN Chevrolet Pick-up
- 1942 Chevrolet Panel Truck - Swan Floating Soap
- Army Maneuvers, Ft. Houston, TX - June 1939
- WWII USN Shelter & Chevrolet Suburban - 1930's
- WWII USN Deck First Issue Deck Jackets
- WWII USN 37J1 Summer Flight Jacket - 1936 - 1939
- WWII M-422 USN Leather Flight Jacket
- WWII USN Shore Patrol GMC Panel Truck
- Kent's Cloth of the United Nations - Original 1940...
- ▼ July (65)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
This Dukes San Gabriel Valley 1948 Chevy Fleetline was at the Chinga Las Vegas Show last weekend looking the part! Great car!
The BECK logo in the early '60s! I had no idea ANDERSON footpegs were being made this early. I thought they were just a late 60s or ...
Thanks to Ragin', Full-On for sending the link to this original 1966 Wild Angels vest currently up on Ebay with abou...