ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- USN WWII Automatic Machine Guns & Rifle
- Will Rogers Ranch House - Pacific Palisades, CA
- Vintage 1942 WWII Remember Pearl Harbor Kid's Swea...
- US Navy Mark V Deep Sea Suit
- Long Beach / San Pedro / Wilmington Rail Car
- US Army Signal Corps - 1940s / 1950s
- US Trains & Streetcars - WWII
- WWII US Army Soldier Photo - Montana T-shirt
- U.S. Battleship Indiana - Brooklyn Navy Yard - 190...
- WWII US Piolet with A-2 Jacket and Son
- Vintage USN T-shirt - 1950's
- WWII USN B-3 High Altitude Flying Jacket
- US Navy Baseball Wool Sweater & Cap - 1927
- US Naval Chevrolet Canopy - WWII
- Super Rare WWI US Army Daisy Mae Cap
- Clarke Gabe Hunting Photo - 1937
- Jeep Trick
- WWII US Air Forces Child's Sweatshirt
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...