FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Borrani WM-0 x 21" Record 40 Hole Alloy Rim





I'm not sure why these rims are so much harder to find then the WM-1's but maybe they were too fragile under load? At any rate, the WM-0 stands for 1.40" versus the WM-1 which is generally a 1.60" (measurement is taken at underside of rim). Its kind of interesting with the terminology as the pristine one John Edwards is running on the panhead is labeled RM-0. I think his is actually an older rim. I may be wrong but think Borrani used larger lettering on the older rims and smaller letters on the newer ones. Does anyone know who made a WM-0 rim in steel as the only ones I've seen before are a couple of Borranis and a handful of Akronts, both obviously alloy?

2 comments:

DutchmanPhotos said...

I'm running a brand new Raedelli 1.5 steel one.

Stretch said...

I'm sure thats so close to the same there is no difference. Very cool!

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters