ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Happy Birthday Lucky!
Lucky as the BMX bandit at about age 15 I'm told. If you know Lucky and wish to celebrate with him feel free to come on out to the Avalon this Tuesday! Heck, he might even do a wheelie for you! DJ set by Harpoon and Grant, aka the Sultans of Sound!
Luck's a big Blonde fan so here's a great shot of her from around 1977!
- ► 2017 (55)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Crazy Sporty Digger!
- Skinny Shovel!
- CycleZombie's Art Show!
- Nifty Swingarm Pre-unit
- Suzuki 50cc Road Racers
- Homewrecker II - 45 Trike
- Triumph Twin Engine Drag Bike from Ohio
- Mike Davis' 1954 Pre-unit Rigid Show Bike
- Dual Carbed Panhead Show Bike
- Flanders Riser Options!
- Speedy Shift & Other Trick Harley Shifters!
- Vard Forks - Pre-Wideglide Coolness!!!
- 1968 Hells Angels Funeral Procession Photo
- Way-Out Molded Instrument Cluster
- 45 Harley Mild Custom
- Awesome Mooneyes 2008 Yokohoma X-mas Show Pics on ...
- Tightrope Cycle???
- Happy Birthday Lucky!
- Surfin' the Sporty!
- The Best of "Hot Rod" Magazine
- Vintage Low Rider
- ▼ December (21)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...