ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Way-Out Molded Instrument Cluster
Though you might only be able to run this set-up effectively where a mini gas tank is incorporated into the frame, it would be worth it for a drag or wild show bike. Indeed a great way to display the instrument cluster on this pan! (photo from a 1971 Choppers Magazine)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
- Crazy Sporty Digger!
- Skinny Shovel!
- CycleZombie's Art Show!
- Nifty Swingarm Pre-unit
- Suzuki 50cc Road Racers
- Homewrecker II - 45 Trike
- Triumph Twin Engine Drag Bike from Ohio
- Mike Davis' 1954 Pre-unit Rigid Show Bike
- Dual Carbed Panhead Show Bike
- Flanders Riser Options!
- Speedy Shift & Other Trick Harley Shifters!
- Vard Forks - Pre-Wideglide Coolness!!!
- 1968 Hells Angels Funeral Procession Photo
- Way-Out Molded Instrument Cluster
- 45 Harley Mild Custom
- Awesome Mooneyes 2008 Yokohoma X-mas Show Pics on ...
- Tightrope Cycle???
- Happy Birthday Lucky!
- Surfin' the Sporty!
- The Best of "Hot Rod" Magazine
- Vintage Low Rider
- ▼ December (21)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
I know a lobby card of this same image was posted earlier but I think this one is much clearer. Harley drag bike heading down the line. E...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...