ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Al Chioda's Chicago Cycle Specialties in 1967 or 1968?
I'm not sure when Chicago Cycle Specialties opened its doors but this has to be some of the earliest literature from their shop that I've ever seen. Chicago typically had 1/4 or 1/2 page adds in the late 60's Cycle Guide magazines and I know them for the high smokestake pipes that Mark Drew's has on his panhead as well as Jeremiah of Love Cycles and the Hawgadelic Panhead from Japan. I'm going to be posting pictures out of a 1970 CCS catalog soon and will have pictures of the pipes for those who are not familiar with them.
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- '52 Ranfla
- Sidewalk Surfers & a Stingray!
- Bates Sweaters Circa 1977
- Trials of LIFE!
- Stocker Knuck & Pan!
- Harley Indian Excelsior 1919 Racing Team Photos!
- American Motorcycling Magazine: 1955 - 1979 Onlin...
- Vintage Speedway LIFE!
- Los Angeles Police Harleys
- A Few Lobby Cards from Motorcycle Gang - 1957
- Cool Triumph Swingarm Custom!
- 1910 Seattle Motorcycle Club Speedway Race Flyer!
- National Race Photos!
- Starting the Motor!
- Bonneville in 1954!
- Roland Free @ Bonneville in 1948!
- 1920's - 1930's Dirt Track Racing Tobacco Cards
- Garage Company's 1947 Supercharged Triumph
- Big Bear Race Photos
- The Black Six - 1973 (Movie Poster)
- Mega Cycle Auction Catalog Write-up
- Jackson 5 on Wheels!
- Sickle Surfin'!
- Hell on Wheels M/C Moto Rally - 06/05/10
- Santa Ana Drags!
- Hill Climb Sequence!
- Dealers & Colors
- Chicago Cycle-Rama '69 Flyers
- The Sidehackers - 1969
- Twin Knuckle Drag Bike!
- Another Quarter Turn Left!
- The Cycle Girls
- Daytona Beach - 1948 LIFE
- Wall of Death - 1949
- Cycle World Reader's Drag Bike Circa 1963!
- Sonic Gas Tank
- Painting the Gasser
- Two 'Angels" Article with Bruce Dern & Diane Ladd ...
- Ride on Wild Side from 1965!
- Hells Angels on Wheels Pressbook Cover
- A Case for Shock Value or Just Plain Bad Taste?
- "Cyclists' Raid" by Frank Rooney
- Steve McQueen - A Loser Makes it Big - Saturday Ev...
- Motorcycle Gang Photo Stills from 1957!
- Show & Go Cycle's Gigantic Memorabilia Sale!
- Bill Ray LIFE Selections!
- The Common Bond!
- Hillclimb Action!
- Saturday Evening Post Cover - 04/07/51
- Most Unpopular Men on the Road
- Hell's Angels Article - Saturday Evening Post 11/2...
- Great Escape Promotionals & Lobby Cards with Steve...
- Al Chioda's Chicago Cycle Specialties in 1967 or 1...
- 1967 S&K Speed & Cycle Catalog - Freeport, Illinoi...
- Beach Blanket Beatdown?
- Hell on Wheels Blogspot!
- Wild Angels Lobby Cards from 1966!
- Hells Angels '69 Lobby Cards
- The Limit - 1972
- 1967 Show-Go Chopper Model Kit
- Every Which Way But Loose - 1978
- Ed Roth US Patent 3,776,353 - Trike - Circa 1973
- The Motorcycle Gangs - Loners and Outsiders by Hun...
- Bike to the Future / Some Things Never Change: Pa...
- Richie @ the Cycle-Go-Round!
- Knuckle on Salt!
- Flanders on the Rise!
- ▼ March (69)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I found this Panel Truck on an old Jockey Journal post and just love the patina, the hand lettering, and sergeant stripes!