ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Bell Custom 500 - Revisited
A huge thanks goes out to Bell Helmets for sending me this neat 500 Custom helmet. I was really surprised that it fits very nicely and isn't huge, like the Davida 3/4 helmets. The quilted lining is super cool. I'm comparing the Medium size with a 1962 Buco Helmet for those of you are interested. Here's a link to some detailed photos of each of the different helmet colorways available! The helmets are very affordably priced at around $120.00 for the standard colors and $140.00 for the custom designs as available here among other places!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Original Wild One Lobby Cards!
- Low Rider Style!
- Choosing Your Clicka!
- Rider Profiles!
- Preunit Custom @ 1972 Cycle World Show!
- Motorcycle Memorabilia - A Guide to Motorcycle Rel...
- 1977 - 1978 BMX Action!
- Drag Bike Racing in Britain Book
- Late 50s / Early 60s Bell 500 TX Helmet
- Crazy Tank Art!
- "Pace that Thrills" Movie Trailer with Racing Foot...
- Road Rider Magazine in the Early 70's!
- Crazy Panhead Drag Bike
- Black Biker Magazine - Vol. 1 No. 1 - April 1983
- Vincent Salt Racer!
- Cycle Savages MC Poster Art!
- Kangol "Spacemaster" 3/4 Helmet
- 1961 Norton 650 Sports Special Cafe Custom
- Thrashin' Pressbook Photos & Song List! - 1986
- Catalina Grand Prix is Back On for 2010!!!???
- The Pace That Thrills - Circa 1952!
- Another 1953 Wild One Lobby Card
- Darktown Strutters - 1975
- Caballos de Acero - 1967
- Bell Custom 500 - Revisited
- Salvaje Uno
- Timerider - 1982
- Bear Parts Co.'s Custom Tank Sale
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The jacket with these labels is up for sale HERE if interested and the auction times out on Wednesday 12/07/11 at 9:28 PST!
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
Last picture is from a 1966 Modern Cycle magazine showing Eddie Haskell's bike with a little different look. You can ...
The padded racing jacket above is the epitome of what a custom Bates leather is all about with the alternating black and yellow diamonds. ...
This amazing topper was listed as a very early version that sold earlier in the year on Ebay for $800.00 plus. Great piece most li...