Art by Zao
ATR - At-The-Risers
Breaking the Mechanical Mind
Champing at the Wit
Competition Distributing Co.
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Hell on Wheels MC - The Blog!
Kennedy Bros. Bomb Factory
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
La Mission's 1942 Chevy Fleetline Aero Sedan
I got my copy of La Mission last week and watched it over the weekend and have say the main character's 1942 Chevy Fleetline Aero Sedan is very cool. Here's an article from Low Rider Magazine I found online from 1996! The alternate poster shown above pictures the 42's grille!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- 1970's Skater Stickers
- 1953 Gypsy Tour License Plate Topper
- Low Riders in the Late 70's
- 1950's Pre-unit & WR Flat Trackers
- Sporty on 7th!
- Early 70's Harley Champion Blue Bar Tag Repeat Log...
- 1970's Harley Drag T-shirt
- Twist of Lime by Rene Muir
- Stray Cats "Look at That Cadillac" Video - 1983
- Harry Mann Chevrolet in Los Angeles - 1952
- The Harsh Reality of Life on Two Wheels
- Late 50's Police Panheads!
- Pajama Party Poster - Circa 1964!
- Late 60s / Early 70s Van Doren "Slow Poke" Sneaker...
- NOS Madrid "Bat Rails" Sweatshirt - Mid 80's
- Cool 40's / 50's MC Water Slide Decals
- La Mission's 1942 Chevy Fleetline Aero Sedan
- Low Rider Accessories
- Triumph Tiger 100
- Molded Tank & Contoured Seat
- 1952 Chevy Bel Air
- True Memories Low Rider Car Show in East LA - 08/1...
- Viejitos Crusin' Low & Slow in Downtown Riverside!...
- Pee Wee Herman @ Strugis
- Sir Thomas Biker Art - Circa 1978
- Stunt Riders
- "Origins of the Beat Generation" by Spain Rodrigue...
- Elvis' Motorcycles
- 1985 Powell Peralta Bones LS T-shirt!
- CC Ryder Shovel
- Nifty Harley K Model!
- Stylin' Shovel!
- Engraved Sporty!
- Long Harmon Girdered Knuckle!
- How to Stuff a Wild Bikini Pressbook Cover - 1965
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
video platform video management video solutions video player
I haven't received my copy yet but from what I understand this book has at least 75 photos of the Detroit Outlaws Motorcycle Club from ...
Apparently Goose has only had this bike for a week! That shovelhead motor with the smooth cam/timing cover is awesome as it reminds me of ...
I really dig this picture of a club member working on his Panhead! I don't know whats cooler, the bike he's building or that old w...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!