ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
La Mission's 1942 Chevy Fleetline Aero Sedan
I got my copy of La Mission last week and watched it over the weekend and have say the main character's 1942 Chevy Fleetline Aero Sedan is very cool. Here's an article from Low Rider Magazine I found online from 1996! The alternate poster shown above pictures the 42's grille!
- ► 2016 (237)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- 1970's Skater Stickers
- 1953 Gypsy Tour License Plate Topper
- Low Riders in the Late 70's
- 1950's Pre-unit & WR Flat Trackers
- Sporty on 7th!
- Early 70's Harley Champion Blue Bar Tag Repeat Log...
- 1970's Harley Drag T-shirt
- Twist of Lime by Rene Muir
- Stray Cats "Look at That Cadillac" Video - 1983
- Harry Mann Chevrolet in Los Angeles - 1952
- The Harsh Reality of Life on Two Wheels
- Late 50's Police Panheads!
- Pajama Party Poster - Circa 1964!
- Late 60s / Early 70s Van Doren "Slow Poke" Sneaker...
- NOS Madrid "Bat Rails" Sweatshirt - Mid 80's
- Cool 40's / 50's MC Water Slide Decals
- La Mission's 1942 Chevy Fleetline Aero Sedan
- Low Rider Accessories
- Triumph Tiger 100
- Molded Tank & Contoured Seat
- 1952 Chevy Bel Air
- True Memories Low Rider Car Show in East LA - 08/1...
- Viejitos Crusin' Low & Slow in Downtown Riverside!...
- Pee Wee Herman @ Strugis
- Sir Thomas Biker Art - Circa 1978
- Stunt Riders
- "Origins of the Beat Generation" by Spain Rodrigue...
- Elvis' Motorcycles
- 1985 Powell Peralta Bones LS T-shirt!
- CC Ryder Shovel
- Nifty Harley K Model!
- Stylin' Shovel!
- Engraved Sporty!
- Long Harmon Girdered Knuckle!
- How to Stuff a Wild Bikini Pressbook Cover - 1965
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...