For sale is a very cool pair of original vintage 1960's or early 1970's Motorcross / Motorcycle leather boots with burn protection on toes and inside part of foot area. I am not quite sure of the brand but the soles are marked "Hypalon", "Armortred", and "Oil Resistant". Boots are a men's size 11E and are in excellent condition. Boots have very minor wear and minimal burns to the heel areas. Tread on soles is at least an 8.5 / 10.
1) Overall length (tip of toe to tip of heel) - 13"
2) Widest point of width - 4-1/2"
3) Overall height (base of heel to tip of boot) - 16-1/8"
If interested please feel free to contact me at email@example.com ! I will ship anywhere in the world!
These boots are very similar to a pair Chris Webb was showing me on Ebay UK. If you would like to check out the other pair you can do so HERE! Thanks Chris for the link!
ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Saturday, May 12, 2012
FOR SALE - Vintage 1960's / Early 70's Motocross Boots - Size 11 E
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Memorial Day 2012
- Original Oakland MC Racing Sweater on Ebay - 1950s...
- Low Rider Magazine Cover from 1977
- Greaser / Biker Gang Rumble R&B Album Covers
- Kim Fowley's Born to Be Wild LP - 1968
- Thrashin' Movie Poster - 1986
- Felix Chevrolet
- Mark B's Finds!
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1960's / Early 70's Motocross B...
- Dave Mann's "Motorcycle Funeral" Circa 1966
- Bonne in '63
- Harman Collins in 1963!
- Classic Bill Ray
- For the VAN Guys....
- SOLD - Original 1966 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Hollywoo...
- SOLD - Original 1966 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Blackboa...
- Original 1966 Wild Angels Movie Biker Levis Type 1...
- On Any Sunday Posters
- Born Losers Honda
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
I'm definitely intrigued by old novelty items so when I was poking around on the internet this weekend I ...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
Though not motorcycle related I was looking for a picture of this Grosso deck as I remember it was one of my favorites when skateboarding a...
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...