For sale is a very cool pair of original vintage 1960's or early 1970's Motorcross / Motorcycle leather boots with burn protection on toes and inside part of foot area. I am not quite sure of the brand but the soles are marked "Hypalon", "Armortred", and "Oil Resistant". Boots are a men's size 11E and are in excellent condition. Boots have very minor wear and minimal burns to the heel areas. Tread on soles is at least an 8.5 / 10.
1) Overall length (tip of toe to tip of heel) - 13"
2) Widest point of width - 4-1/2"
3) Overall height (base of heel to tip of boot) - 16-1/8"
If interested please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org ! I will ship anywhere in the world!
These boots are very similar to a pair Chris Webb was showing me on Ebay UK. If you would like to check out the other pair you can do so HERE! Thanks Chris for the link!
ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Saturday, May 12, 2012
FOR SALE - Vintage 1960's / Early 70's Motocross Boots - Size 11 E
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Memorial Day 2012
- Original Oakland MC Racing Sweater on Ebay - 1950s...
- Low Rider Magazine Cover from 1977
- Greaser / Biker Gang Rumble R&B Album Covers
- Kim Fowley's Born to Be Wild LP - 1968
- Thrashin' Movie Poster - 1986
- Felix Chevrolet
- Mark B's Finds!
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1960's / Early 70's Motocross B...
- Dave Mann's "Motorcycle Funeral" Circa 1966
- Bonne in '63
- Harman Collins in 1963!
- Classic Bill Ray
- For the VAN Guys....
- SOLD - Original 1966 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Hollywoo...
- SOLD - Original 1966 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Blackboa...
- Original 1966 Wild Angels Movie Biker Levis Type 1...
- On Any Sunday Posters
- Born Losers Honda
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I found this Panel Truck on an old Jockey Journal post and just love the patina, the hand lettering, and sergeant stripes!