ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Original Oakland MC Racing Sweater on Ebay - 1950s
I saw this wool racing sweater up on Ebay today and am guessing its of 1950's vintage. Either way, its pretty cool and if you're interested check it out HERE!
Above is a similar sweater from a Santa Barbara MC Club in the 1930's which sold on Ebay recently. Cool Harley colors on both sweaters!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Memorial Day 2012
- Original Oakland MC Racing Sweater on Ebay - 1950s...
- Low Rider Magazine Cover from 1977
- Greaser / Biker Gang Rumble R&B Album Covers
- Kim Fowley's Born to Be Wild LP - 1968
- Thrashin' Movie Poster - 1986
- Felix Chevrolet
- Mark B's Finds!
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1960's / Early 70's Motocross B...
- Dave Mann's "Motorcycle Funeral" Circa 1966
- Bonne in '63
- Harman Collins in 1963!
- Classic Bill Ray
- For the VAN Guys....
- SOLD - Original 1966 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Hollywoo...
- SOLD - Original 1966 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Blackboa...
- Original 1966 Wild Angels Movie Biker Levis Type 1...
- On Any Sunday Posters
- Born Losers Honda
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
Here's another amazing creation by Mark Drews which graced the pages of the May 2012 issue of Street Chopper Magazine. The hand-poli...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.