ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Saturday, June 9, 2012
SOLD - Vintage NOS 1950's 1960's STP Hot Rod Motorcycle Hanes T-shirt Drag Race Large
Up for sale is a RARE and original NOS (unworn) vintage STP all-over screen printed hot rod / motorcycle / drag racing / bonneville t-shirt, 100% cotton with Hanes tag. This shirt is a size Large and is in MINT condition with only a few very faint light yellow storage stains. There are no rips and no tears on this t-shirt. You won't find a nicer STP all-over vintage t-shirt!!!
Measurements are as follows:
1) Chest (underam to underarm) - 20"
2) Overall length (top of collar to waist hem) - 31"
3) Inner sleeve (undearm to tip of sleeve cuff) - 5"
4) Outer sleeve (shoulder seam to tip of sleeve cuff) - 6-1/2"
Will ship worldwide! Please contact Stretch at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested! (SOLD)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE RACING BLOGSPOT
- SALBA @ Pipeline / Badlands from Santa Cruz Street...
- CHRISTIAN HOSOI - MY LIFE AS A SKATEBOARDER JUNKIE...
- Custom Star Wars Van - 1977
- Old Triumph Tools
- SOLD - Vintage NOS 1950's 1960's STP Hot Rod Motor...
- 7,000 Miles on a Pre-unit Triumph
- 1960's "Chicago Angels" MC Gang / Club Levis "E" V...
- Mark Drews' 1939 HD "Night Owl" Flathead Street Ch...
- Great Stan Dishong Photos
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This tank is beyond awesome! Old Gothic style stained glass Jesus painting on axed peanut tank, simply amazing. Check out http://www.spar...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
Heavily engraved Colt 1901 .38 Calibur & 1916 .45 Calibur 6-shooters! Similar engaving patterns appear on custom motorcycle cam ...
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...