ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Saturday, June 9, 2012
SOLD - Vintage NOS 1950's 1960's STP Hot Rod Motorcycle Hanes T-shirt Drag Race Large
Up for sale is a RARE and original NOS (unworn) vintage STP all-over screen printed hot rod / motorcycle / drag racing / bonneville t-shirt, 100% cotton with Hanes tag. This shirt is a size Large and is in MINT condition with only a few very faint light yellow storage stains. There are no rips and no tears on this t-shirt. You won't find a nicer STP all-over vintage t-shirt!!!
Measurements are as follows:
1) Chest (underam to underarm) - 20"
2) Overall length (top of collar to waist hem) - 31"
3) Inner sleeve (undearm to tip of sleeve cuff) - 5"
4) Outer sleeve (shoulder seam to tip of sleeve cuff) - 6-1/2"
Will ship worldwide! Please contact Stretch at email@example.com if interested! (SOLD)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE RACING BLOGSPOT
- SALBA @ Pipeline / Badlands from Santa Cruz Street...
- CHRISTIAN HOSOI - MY LIFE AS A SKATEBOARDER JUNKIE...
- Custom Star Wars Van - 1977
- Old Triumph Tools
- SOLD - Vintage NOS 1950's 1960's STP Hot Rod Motor...
- 7,000 Miles on a Pre-unit Triumph
- 1960's "Chicago Angels" MC Gang / Club Levis "E" V...
- Mark Drews' 1939 HD "Night Owl" Flathead Street Ch...
- Great Stan Dishong Photos
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
A special thanks goes out to Paul of the Show & Go Cycle blog for sending me this great article on Hirschberg's bikes from a 197...
The Art of Custom Painting " by Carl Caiti, published by Metalflake Inc, Haverhill, Mass., most likely in the early 70s, as...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...