Art by Zao
ATR - At-The-Risers
Breaking the Mechanical Mind
Champing at the Wit
Competition Distributing Co.
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Hell on Wheels MC - The Blog!
Kennedy Bros. Bomb Factory
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Saturday, June 9, 2012
SOLD - Vintage NOS 1950's 1960's STP Hot Rod Motorcycle Hanes T-shirt Drag Race Large
Up for sale is a RARE and original NOS (unworn) vintage STP all-over screen printed hot rod / motorcycle / drag racing / bonneville t-shirt, 100% cotton with Hanes tag. This shirt is a size Large and is in MINT condition with only a few very faint light yellow storage stains. There are no rips and no tears on this t-shirt. You won't find a nicer STP all-over vintage t-shirt!!!
Measurements are as follows:
1) Chest (underam to underarm) - 20"
2) Overall length (top of collar to waist hem) - 31"
3) Inner sleeve (undearm to tip of sleeve cuff) - 5"
4) Outer sleeve (shoulder seam to tip of sleeve cuff) - 6-1/2"
Will ship worldwide! Please contact Stretch at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested! (SOLD)
- ► 2015 (101)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE RACING BLOGSPOT
- SALBA @ Pipeline / Badlands from Santa Cruz Street...
- CHRISTIAN HOSOI - MY LIFE AS A SKATEBOARDER JUNKIE...
- Custom Star Wars Van - 1977
- Old Triumph Tools
- SOLD - Vintage NOS 1950's 1960's STP Hot Rod Motor...
- 7,000 Miles on a Pre-unit Triumph
- 1960's "Chicago Angels" MC Gang / Club Levis "E" V...
- Mark Drews' 1939 HD "Night Owl" Flathead Street Ch...
- Great Stan Dishong Photos
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
video platform video management video solutions video player
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
What a lean and mean machine that's narrow and straight as an arrow! The BSA Bantam front end which I believe to be semi-modified, th...
Jeff Leighton's 1938 UL Max Schaaf's 1946 EL Clayton Record's 1957 FL Tim O'Keefe's 1967 Gen Shovel Grant P...