ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
I have dealt with Snappy before and would have to admit he finds and sells some of the best vintage clothing around; especially in the motorcycle and hot rod category. Above you will see a cut-off jacket/vest, shirts, t-shirts, and jackets he sold within the last couple of weeks. Check out his Ebay listings, both Competed and Current as he always has some amazing items up for sale!
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE RACING BLOGSPOT
- SALBA @ Pipeline / Badlands from Santa Cruz Street...
- CHRISTIAN HOSOI - MY LIFE AS A SKATEBOARDER JUNKIE...
- Custom Star Wars Van - 1977
- Old Triumph Tools
- SOLD - Vintage NOS 1950's 1960's STP Hot Rod Motor...
- 7,000 Miles on a Pre-unit Triumph
- 1960's "Chicago Angels" MC Gang / Club Levis "E" V...
- Mark Drews' 1939 HD "Night Owl" Flathead Street Ch...
- Great Stan Dishong Photos
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Fred, this one's for you!
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
What a great shot of the Oakland Hells Angels in route to a funeral in 1968! (photo currently on Ebay!)