ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
I have dealt with Snappy before and would have to admit he finds and sells some of the best vintage clothing around; especially in the motorcycle and hot rod category. Above you will see a cut-off jacket/vest, shirts, t-shirts, and jackets he sold within the last couple of weeks. Check out his Ebay listings, both Competed and Current as he always has some amazing items up for sale!
- ► 2016 (245)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE RACING BLOGSPOT
- SALBA @ Pipeline / Badlands from Santa Cruz Street...
- CHRISTIAN HOSOI - MY LIFE AS A SKATEBOARDER JUNKIE...
- Custom Star Wars Van - 1977
- Old Triumph Tools
- SOLD - Vintage NOS 1950's 1960's STP Hot Rod Motor...
- 7,000 Miles on a Pre-unit Triumph
- 1960's "Chicago Angels" MC Gang / Club Levis "E" V...
- Mark Drews' 1939 HD "Night Owl" Flathead Street Ch...
- Great Stan Dishong Photos
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 - FIRST SERIES
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
As a continuation to the previous post on WWII USN Deck Jackets the examples shown above are first model deck jackets, one with only a zippe...