ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Small City Cycle's Insane Pre-unit Triumph Rigid Show Bike
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to share a cool link to the build from Jockey Journal HERE. There are so many meticulous mods on this bike but the aluminum oil bag and wire cover is incredible as well as the cast finned aluminum primary cover. I also thought it was a great idea that Josh punched out the 3/8" axle on the Peashooter front end to 7/16". This has to be one of the best pre-unit rigids ever built! Check out SMALL CITY CYCLES!
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- Original 1960's Stanley Mouse Triumph Sweatshirt o...
- Small City Cycle's Insane Pre-unit Triumph Rigid S...
- The WWII 1940's USN Watch Cap - 100% Wool
- 1979 San Fernando Low Rider Show T-shirt
- Four Aces' "Going Green" 1957 Triumph Show Bike St...
- US Military T-shirts & Sweatshirts from the 1940s ...
- 2013 Mooneyes Yokohama Show Photos on Sparetime JP...
- Show Trumps in 1971
- Bones Brigade Documentary by Stacy Peralta
- Jason Webber's Triclops Knucklehead Street Chopper...
- The Blessing
- Cycle Savages Pre-unit Triumph
- Vintage 1960's NOS Weber Cams T-shirt
- Spain Rodriguez
- Gi Joe Side Car Toy - 1966
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Last picture is from a 1966 Modern Cycle magazine showing Eddie Haskell's bike with a little different look. You can ...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
The above story, "Cyclists' Raid," was published in the January 1951 issue of Harper's Magazine and is the basi...