Art by Zao
ATR - At-The-Risers
Breaking the Mechanical Mind
Champing at the Wit
Competition Distributing Co.
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Hell on Wheels MC - The Blog!
Kennedy Bros. Bomb Factory
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Small City Cycle's Insane Pre-unit Triumph Rigid Show Bike
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to share a cool link to the build from Jockey Journal HERE. There are so many meticulous mods on this bike but the aluminum oil bag and wire cover is incredible as well as the cast finned aluminum primary cover. I also thought it was a great idea that Josh punched out the 3/8" axle on the Peashooter front end to 7/16". This has to be one of the best pre-unit rigids ever built! Check out SMALL CITY CYCLES!
- ► 2014 (238)
- Original 1960's Stanley Mouse Triumph Sweatshirt o...
- Small City Cycle's Insane Pre-unit Triumph Rigid S...
- The WWII 1940's USN Watch Cap - 100% Wool
- 1979 San Fernando Low Rider Show T-shirt
- Four Aces' "Going Green" 1957 Triumph Show Bike St...
- US Military T-shirts & Sweatshirts from the 1940s ...
- 2013 Mooneyes Yokohama Show Photos on Sparetime JP...
- Show Trumps in 1971
- Bones Brigade Documentary by Stacy Peralta
- Jason Webber's Triclops Knucklehead Street Chopper...
- The Blessing
- Cycle Savages Pre-unit Triumph
- Vintage 1960's NOS Weber Cams T-shirt
- Spain Rodriguez
- Gi Joe Side Car Toy - 1966
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
I just put together this 1944 Lee Cowboy Japanese Reissue Jacket with original felt 1932 So Cal Round Up Patch (front righ...
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
This bike is simply amazing from every aspect. Check out the Street Chopper feature article for the story and more pictures HERE !
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.