ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
The WWII 1940's USN Watch Cap - 100% Wool
Old USN Watch Caps are very cool and are crafted far superior to any knit cap I've seen today. The six panel pinwheel construction on top to the weave at the base and the tightness of the knit throughout make these caps unqiue and sought after. I personally prefer the Naval Clothing Depot variety as it seems to double over better and have more room for your head versus the NAME / RATE variety, which has an ugly side seam. I have this extra cap up for sale on Ebay right now. Take notice of the construction as its a quality US made cap from the 1940s!
- ► 2016 (245)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- Original 1960's Stanley Mouse Triumph Sweatshirt o...
- Small City Cycle's Insane Pre-unit Triumph Rigid S...
- The WWII 1940's USN Watch Cap - 100% Wool
- 1979 San Fernando Low Rider Show T-shirt
- Four Aces' "Going Green" 1957 Triumph Show Bike St...
- US Military T-shirts & Sweatshirts from the 1940s ...
- 2013 Mooneyes Yokohama Show Photos on Sparetime JP...
- Show Trumps in 1971
- Bones Brigade Documentary by Stacy Peralta
- Jason Webber's Triclops Knucklehead Street Chopper...
- The Blessing
- Cycle Savages Pre-unit Triumph
- Vintage 1960's NOS Weber Cams T-shirt
- Spain Rodriguez
- Gi Joe Side Car Toy - 1966
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 - FIRST SERIES
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
Joe Alphabet's crazy Panhead in the late 1960s. Spider-flake rainbow paint by Dean Lanza. Notice the high rippled stacks! Simply amazi...