ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Monday, February 9, 2015
Dudley's Basement & Beyond - Old Show Bike Photos of Insanity
Dudley's Basement, as you most likely know, has some of the most excellent original show bike photos on the web. Check them out HERE and you won't be disappointed. The third to last photo is from John Edward's Instagram feed and second to last and best photo is from Davey, or ERNESTMCCRACKEN on Instagram! To finish it off we have some Larry Watson painted Pre-units from the Rik Hoving archive HERE!
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- Hand Lettering
- Guitar Cowboy
- Injun Warrior
- Old Chevrolet Snapshots
- 1946 Chevrolet Panel Truck - Wyke's Cleaning & Dye...
- Lord's Trailer
- Bobbed Injun
- Quarter Mile Quickies
- Hand Lettering on Chevrolet Trucks
- 1941 GMC Campbell Suburban Woodie
- 1948 Rainbow Injun Chief
- 1935 Indian Chief
- Panhead Dual Linkert Show Bike
- Death Valley Run & Trailers - Circa Mid 1960's
- 1960's Panhead Chopper - OG Snapshot
- The Garbage Wagons
- Servi with a Smile - 3 Wheel Chop with Style
- Bobby "Von Sol" Custom Paint
- The Four Versions of Bob Ludvigson's Trailer Haule...
- Joe Skryniarz's "Irridescent" Pan / Duas Caras Reb...
- Gary Littlejohn - Revisited!
- 1947 Chevrolet Thriftmaster 216 Engine - Dealer Cu...
- Jim Fruechting's 1957 Harley Panhead Chrome Show S...
- Dudley's Basement & Beyond - Old Show Bike Photos ...
- Chevrolet Advance - Design Trucks - 1947
- 1951 Chevrolet Truck Equipment - Overview
- 1951 Chevrolet Hearses, Flower Cars, Ambulances, &...
- 1940 Dodge 1/2 Ton Canopy Truck
- 1936 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery & Coupe Pick-Up
- 1940 Chevrolet 3/4 Ton Panel Truck - Butterfinger ...
- 1948 Chevrolet Hearse & Ambulance - The National B...
- 1946 Chevrolet / Campbell Built Club Station Wagon...
- Jack Scott's Knucklehead Chop
- Dick Dale and His 1941 Harley 45 Chop
- 1935 Indian Four Racer by Jurassic Customs
- 35th Annual Black History Parade - Anaheim, CA - 0...
- Otto Friedli's Wild & Crazy Panhead (Bill Ray Phot...
- Chuck Kuhl's "LSD 25" Mindblowing Knuckle
- Original 1925 Pendleton Round Up Poster
- 1940's Charley Paris "Warming Up" Series Rodeo Pri...
- 1936 Chevy Coupe
- Barris Kustom - Kopper Kart
- GRAND NATIONAL ROADSTER SHOW 2015 - BIKES
- ▼ February (43)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this incredible Pre-unit Triumph built by Todd Asin of Small City Cycles but wanted to ...
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...