ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Pre-unit vs. Pre-unit
Here's a cool picture from 1965 and the caption reads: "David and Goliath all over again - Bob Loux, near side, later pitted his fuel Triumph 40-incher against 80-dual engine Triumph of Dick Rios at AHRA Championships, won wth 144.25, 10.73." The fool took the twin engine contender, nice!
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Rumble Fish Poster!
- Old U.S. Wartime Motorcycle Photos
- Steve McQueen's Triumph Desert Race Bike
- Merry Christmas from Nostalgia!
- 1960's Craziness!
- Desert Racing with a Sidecar!
- When You Can't Decide - Three Motors in One!
- A. Unchained Lobby Card
- How Skateboard Trucks are Made @ Tracker!
- Panhead in Watercolor
- Classic 1960's Speedway!
- Batgirl's Custom YDS-3 "Catalina" Circa 1967
- Pre-unit vs. Pre-unit
- Dual Fuel Twin Engine Triumph Draggin'
- The Jesus Trip - 1971
- "EK" Pressbook Circa 1971
- The Bad Banana
- Two Timer in Action!
- Skateboard: Evolution and Art in California Exhib...
- 1950 Harley Davidson Motorcycling Accessories Cata...
- 1948 Harley Davidson Accessories Brochure
- The Wild Riders
- 1969 Hells Angels '69 Pressbook!
- 1966 Wild Angels Pressbook!
- More 1965 Saltiness!
- The Art of Custom Painting!
- ▼ December (26)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
These shifters are all pretty sweet ways to stand out from the crowd! Type in Armond's Knucklehead in the search feature to see t...