ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Skateboard: Evolution and Art in California Exhibit
A colleague at work passed along this article from the LA Times about what appears to be a cool vintage skateboard art exhibit at the California Heritage Museum, located at 2612 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405 and running from 11/14/09 - 05/30/10. Admission is $8.00 and exhibit hours are 11 AM - 4 PM (Wednesday - Sunday). Here's a copy of the LA Times article: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-skateboard-art5-2009dec05,0,1378733.story . For a quick link to the museum's page on the exhibit click here: http://web.mac.com/calmuseum/Site/Current.html
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- Rumble Fish Poster!
- Old U.S. Wartime Motorcycle Photos
- Steve McQueen's Triumph Desert Race Bike
- Merry Christmas from Nostalgia!
- 1960's Craziness!
- Desert Racing with a Sidecar!
- When You Can't Decide - Three Motors in One!
- A. Unchained Lobby Card
- How Skateboard Trucks are Made @ Tracker!
- Panhead in Watercolor
- Classic 1960's Speedway!
- Batgirl's Custom YDS-3 "Catalina" Circa 1967
- Pre-unit vs. Pre-unit
- Dual Fuel Twin Engine Triumph Draggin'
- The Jesus Trip - 1971
- "EK" Pressbook Circa 1971
- The Bad Banana
- Two Timer in Action!
- Skateboard: Evolution and Art in California Exhib...
- 1950 Harley Davidson Motorcycling Accessories Cata...
- 1948 Harley Davidson Accessories Brochure
- The Wild Riders
- 1969 Hells Angels '69 Pressbook!
- 1966 Wild Angels Pressbook!
- More 1965 Saltiness!
- The Art of Custom Painting!
- ▼ December (26)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
This Dukes San Gabriel Valley 1948 Chevy Fleetline was at the Chinga Las Vegas Show last weekend looking the part! Great car!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
The BECK logo in the early '60s! I had no idea ANDERSON footpegs were being made this early. I thought they were just a late 60s or ...
Thanks to Ragin', Full-On for sending the link to this original 1966 Wild Angels vest currently up on Ebay with abou...